400 lb. mono and crimp / sleeves - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 08-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Registered Users-pm+

tlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Pirate
400 lb. mono and crimp / sleeves

Gonna "Texas Rig" some decoys for duck hunting. Are there any places locally (Baytown area) to purchase these supplies at a decent price, or do I need to mail order them again?

TL
Old 08-09-2006, 01:06 PM
pinche sabalo way

fin_adik is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)fin_adik is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
go get some weedeater line.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Registered Users-pm+

tlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Piratetlbullfrog has been promoted to Pirate
I can get a 1 lb. spool for $6. Weedeater string ain't that cheap.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Licensed Process Server and PI

goinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirategoinpostal3 has been promoted to Pirate
Weedeater string should be cheaper than 400lb mono. Walmart has 2000' spools of .080 line for $12.96.

For the crimps, I sell them in my ebay store.

These 2.8mm will work for the .080 weedeater wire. I've done that several times.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Last edited by goinpostal3; 08-09-2006 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:54 PM
www.southtexasfishandfowl .com

Rip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to PirateRip-N-Lips has been promoted to Pirate
You can buy a 100yd coil of 300-400lb mono from cut rate on I-10 for $13.00 they've also got the crimps for fairly cheap. 50 for $6.99 I think. Don't quote me on that price, but I do know the price of the line is right.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Gordeaux

Gordeaux is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Cut Rate on I-45

I got mine at CutRate on 45. Alum. crimps and 400# leader material, not exact on the $$$, but fairly cheap.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Found a lead on a place in Port Arthur. Kims Marine and Fisherman Supply. Sells in larger quantities (i.e. - 20 lb. spools at $6 per lb. and 500/pkg. sleeves for $30). Got a buddy checking on possible smaller quantities in person tomorrow.

Thanks so far.

Anyone else?
Old 08-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Van has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Tim,
Keep me posted. I need to do a few too. Maybe we can do a bulk order.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Van - I'm working with Marsh Monster on TOS2
Old 08-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Van has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterVan has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
okey dokey.....

cya there