Taxidermist @ Kingwood/Atascocita/Houston - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board

Old 01-14-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered Users-pm+

buckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Pirate
Taxidermist @ Kingwood/Atascocita/Houston

Looking for recommendations on a taxidermist in the Kingwood / Atascocita / Houston area.... This will be my first buck mount so I would like him on the wall ASAP... So if anyone knows a good taxidermist with a quick turn around let me know...don't mind driving in Houston or surrounding.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Registered Users-pm+

09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner09 ag fan has been promote to Gunner
I'll post the info tomorrow but the guy who did these just opened his own shop in downtown humble. Great guy with great prices and great work. He's done a bobcat for my sister and is working on a fox for my dad as well.
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Registered Users-pm+

buckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Piratebuckwild has been promoted to Pirate
Wow. Those look great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09 ag fan View Post
I'll post the info tomorrow but the guy who did these just opened his own shop in downtown humble. Great guy with great prices and great work. He's done a bobcat for my sister and is working on a fox for my dad as well.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:15 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Ok guys... This was brought to my attention... I said "quick turnaround" but I am unfamiliar with the taxidermy process... So if you guys can give me info on how long this should take, what to ask or look for that would be great. Tks!!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Registered Users-pm+

shhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirateshhhh.,.,.,ducks has been promoted to Pirate
Call jimmy Janak...... He lives and works from his shop at his house in saddle creek farms off if 2100, couple miles south of 1960 in Huffman.
He does really nice work and is fairly quick.... 3-4 months, depending on how backed up he is. Keep in mind that this is the time of year that taxi 's are backed up with deer season just ending.
281-324-4614
Old 01-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Registered Users-pm+

mywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Pirate
Try Sparky at 281 318 8038 he has done some great stuff for us and he has a shop behind his house in Humble Beau
Old 01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
TxDuSlayer

TxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to Pirate
remember rushing a taxidermist might mean you get a not so good finished product.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:19 AM
I can't see the Rockies from here !!

elkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirateelkhunter49 has been promoted to Pirate
Hearns Taxidery in Crosby does great work. Here is an Axis he did for me. Be careful with the fastest turnaround. I don't want to wait forever for my mount either but quality work takes a little time!!!! Good Luck with your choice. Baker
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2014, 11:00 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Tks for your recommendations I will look into these...
BW
Old 01-16-2014, 11:55 AM
\../\../\../

longhorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Piratelonghorns13 has been promoted to Pirate
Blaine Hearn in Crosby has done work for me and many others I know. Good job on his work and good family.