Trout support - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 08-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Registered Users-pm+

David. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to Pirate
Trout support

Just finished getting the limits DVD yesterday and all I got to say is WOW!! Top notch customer support. I called him to place my order and I asked so many questions and he answered all of them with class. Thanks Tobin can't wait to order the red fish and big trout DVD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2013, 10:25 AM

Longshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerLongshotjames has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
If you liked his "limits" dvd wait till you see the Trophy trout and Redfish DVD! I found them amazing and a huge boost to my arsenal of knowledge. They help me figure out how to put more fish in the boat! I like to watch and review them often to keep me sharp before a trip!

Thanks Tobin for producing such a quality vid
James
Old 08-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Registered Users-pm+

David. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to PirateDavid. has been promoted to Pirate
Yeah I emailed tobin already and told him I can't wait to order his redfish and big trout DVD
Old 08-28-2013, 11:14 AM

blackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirateblackmagic has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshotjames View Post
If you liked his "limits" dvd wait till you see the Trophy trout and Redfish DVD! I found them amazing and a huge boost to my arsenal of knowledge. They help me figure out how to put more fish in the boat! I like to watch and review them often to keep me sharp before a trip!

Thanks Tobin for producing such a quality vid
James
X2! The Big Trout and Redfish DVD are awesome and full of info just like the Limits one!
Old 08-28-2013, 04:22 PM

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
You guys are awesome. Thanks for the kudos we appreciate it and it means a lot to us.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:19 PM

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Working on rendering a final draft to look at what final edits neeed to be made on the Deep Reds DVD. I decided that I'm changing the Name to "Redfish - Bays & Shorelines" because it's really 2 dvd's in 1. Covering Open Water for 45 min; Covering Shorelines and Reefs for about that legnth, and then Bonus footage fishing Rocks with spinner baits and crankbaits... I take that back thats like 3 DVD's 1.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:58 AM

I recieved this email this morning from Pierre

"Hi Tobin,

I just finished watching the 3rd video (Redfish) and am amazed how much information they contain. I will have to watch each video at least 3-4 times to digest even half of information.

Thanks for all your help and for the great videos. They are everything you promised and much, much more.

THANKS,"

Pierre
Old 08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
Registered Users-pm+

mmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Piratemmcclure9 has been promoted to Pirate
i ordered the 3 pack. felt confident with all of his feedback hes received on here. cant wait to get mine in the mail
Old 08-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Trout Slayer

trophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Pirate
Tobin is a great guy.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:33 PM

Thanks guys... making me turn red. :-)

Just shot the bluescreen intro and a couple little clips to the Redfish DVD - Bays and Shorelines.