BillyStix! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Cardiff
Registered Users-pm+

Cardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterCardiff has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Thumbs up BillyStix!

I just wanted to give a shout out to BillyStix for great customer service. I recently broke the top guide on the rod that BillyStix built for me. I contact Billy about it and had a replacement tip at my door 3 days later. You can't ask for better service than that. Thanks, Billy!
Cardiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #2
Law Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Law Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to Pirate
I totally agree, Billy has always been first Class!
Law Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #3
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff View Post
I just wanted to give a shout out to BillyStix for great customer service. I recently broke the top guide on the rod that BillyStix built for me. I contact Billy about it and had a replacement tip at my door 3 days later. You can't ask for better service than that. Thanks, Billy!
not a problem guy, i knew after talking with you that it would fit with no problem & it's a lot easier for me to just to just drop one in the mail to ya rather than try to hunt one up!!
let me know if i can be of of any further help.
stix