Anyone use these? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 06-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Moon cricket is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Anyone use these?

What yall think of my hat?
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Googan

Rippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to Pirate
Thats old school right there! A styrofoam one would be better!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Cast/Catch/Clean/Cook/Consume/Repeat...

ClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to Pirate
Used to have one of those old styrofoam ones, Joe Doggett style. Yours looks like a real pith helmet...
Old 06-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Yeah its a pith helmet. The ones that the mail men wear. That was taught to me by a long time fishermen. He's still wading at 75. I've had a few hooks get in my hand. You learn after a little while though.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Cast/Catch/Clean/Cook/Consume/Repeat...

ClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to Pirate
Now that I no longer go out in the up-your-nose, smack-yo-momma, man-surf maybe I can wear one of those again. Back in the old days, a hat full of hooks in a big surf was a recipe for misfortune...
Old 06-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Yeah I usually don't go out past the 2nd cut or when the waves are above 1.5 feet. Especially since I have a boat.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Registered Users-pm+

KDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to PirateKDubBlast has been promoted to Pirate
Looks like the hat the guy from jumanji wears
Old 06-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Registered Users-pm+

BBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to PirateBBYC has been promoted to Pirate
I have looked everywhere for a pith helmet big enough to fit my nogin, but no luck, 7 3/4 hats aren't easy to come by.