H2o vs Lews - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 06-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Registered Users-pm+

SonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to Pirate
H2o vs Lews

Just wanted to know what yall guys thought of these reels Im looking at getting one or the other or maybe both im going to be throwing a lot of big baits and popping corks just wondering how they held up against ware and tare and these heavy lures and corks any info would help thanks
Old 06-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Totally different price points. If you want a cheaper reel that you do not want to be as concerned if it gets dumped, H20. The Lews is by far better quality but you will want to take better care of it.

I have both and generally when I wade or kayak I use the H20. Now for a boat trip or some fishing off the rocks, I would use the Lews.

Get both.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Registered Users-pm+

SonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to PirateSonofSasquatch19 has been promoted to Pirate
thanks for the info I will be getting both is there much casting distance between the two?
Old 06-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofSasquatch19 View Post
thanks for the info I will be getting both is there much casting distance between the two?
You can cast them far and once you get the fine tuning of the Lews down you should be able to chunk that one a bit farther.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm going coastal!!

cklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Piratecklimpt has been promoted to Pirate
Which Lews are you thinking of getting? There is a pretty big difference in the price points of their reels.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Registered Users-pm+

The lews speed spool ss1 I think its around $100 and as for the h20 im thinking the mystic they have it on sell at academy for $89
Old 06-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks for the info Zeitgeist
Old 06-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Hook-N-Reel

jtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Pirate
Mystic sells at Academy for $130 ... Check it
Old 06-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Registered Users-pm+

duck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirateduck commander has been promoted to Pirate
I bought a mystic from academy and took off my revo3 to replace it and put down my core out of fear of soaking it. I'm very impressed it also outcast the other two that get regular maintenance. The mystic is on sale for $89 right now too!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Smackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck commander View Post
I bought a mystic from academy and took off my revo3 to replace it and put down my core out of fear of soaking it. I'm very impressed it also outcast the other two that get regular maintenance. The mystic is on sale for $89 right now too!
Thats crazy! Good to hear though, someone had to rival the competition.

http://www.fishingscout.com/scouts/SmackDaddy