at last""salt water boys decal came in today" - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 03-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
at last""salt water boys decal came in today"

been looking for this decal for a little over 2 week's!!
some how it got lost in the mail but it got here today so now i can finish it up david!!
stix
oh & i just thought i would introduce "'max"" he is my techinical advisor & general helper & over seerrrrrrr i just caught him durning one of his many nap's""thank goodness""!!!
stix
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltwater Boy(1) View Post
Random cat picture got me lol

BILLY I CANT WAIT TO FISH WITH THIS NEW ROD!!!!!!!!

The boys and I are taking a trip out on Sabine tomorrow and will be go proing the trip. Hopefully I can show these boys how a rod bend is suppose to look like lol!!!! Its crazy we will be fishing with 3 people but about 5 billystix on the boat!

CANT WAIT!!!!
david
if all goes well i should be able to ship both rods on mon!! should arrive wed.
stix
Old 03-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
jtbailey
Hook-N-Reel

jtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Pirate

jtbailey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbailey View Post

yes mon also
stix
Old 03-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #5
jtbailey
Hook-N-Reel

jtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
yes mon also
stix

Old 03-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #6
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

Quote:
your emoticon responses are awesome lol
daviid
i just put you on the dryer :c onfused: !!
howe's that??
stix
Old 03-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #7
jtbailey
Hook-N-Reel

Awesome !!!!! We need a "thumbs up with smile" emoticon
Old 03-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
Mr. Breeze
Just call me Breeze

Mr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to Pirate
Thumbs up

Mr. Breeze is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #9
Mr. Breeze
Just call me Breeze

Mr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to PirateMr. Breeze has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
are you coming out of the closet??? Those are considered gay dolphins on 2cool...
Mr. Breeze is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
boltmaster
"CAT LOVER"

boltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirate
Good looking cat too......looks like happy guy!
boltmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message