2 am pig hunt - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 03-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Dipsay
Registered Users-pm+

Dipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to Pirate
2 am pig hunt

Well, me and the boys headed out for a hunt this morning. Came up on about 10 to 15 hogs and the "Shock and Awe" followed. Matt got his first hog and it didnt want to die! Matt hit it and it started to move back to the creek. Paul shot it and it went down. After inspecting Paul pig he shot first we went over to Matts pig. I kicked it, it jumped up, I jumped back screaming like a little girl giving it my best Jackie Chan moves and put 4 more rounds in it with the .40SW before it stopped. Im screaming, pig squealing and Matt laughing! That **** thing had more lead in it than Chinese Paint by the time it was over! On the way out we saw this little calf that got seperated from the group, a newborn not 3 or 4 days old. I picked it up and put it in the back of the truck and took it to the rest of the heard.. Great morning hunt to say the least..
Attached Images

Last edited by Dipsay; 03-23-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Dipsay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
ClearLakeClayt
Cast/Catch/Clean/Cook/Consume/Repeat...

ClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to PirateClearLakeClayt has been promoted to Pirate
Wow. Nice move with the calf...
ClearLakeClayt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
fishingtwo
You'll Never Catch em Like That

fishingtwo has disabled reputation
Nice morning there Dipsay
fishingtwo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
9121SS
Wish the hull of my boat was wet!

9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate9121SS has been promoted to Pirate
LOL! Good story. I've screemed like a girl a few times myself.
Tell those young men congrats. Green to ya for the calf.
9121SS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
bubbas kenner
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice report with the young man thanks for showing,reel cleaner and cowboy way to go Dipsay.
bubbas kenner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
alldaylong
Registered Users-pm+

alldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Pirate
Thumbs up

Great hunt, big thumbs up on the calf. I'm : rotfl: lmbo at the story.
alldaylong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2013, 02:52 AM   #7
bragwell
Registered Users-pm+

bragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Piratebragwell has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome hunt!
bragwell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #8
Dick Hanks
Pike

Dick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to PirateDick Hanks has been promoted to Pirate
What a great night to share with boys! That is some dang exciting times you guys had there. Wish I could have watched it all happen.

Way ta go Dipsay.
Dick Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #9
Dipsay
Registered Users-pm+

Dipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks everyone, lol It was a total blast being out there with my youngest and buddy. Sure makes for a long day afterwards though..
I keep replaying that Devil Hog scene in my head and just laugh. Now that I think about it. It was more like a scene out of "River Dance". I'm replaying the music of Scottish origin with frequent interuptions of *BANG*.. That and the Scotts Turf Builder Dude..."Feed your lawn man...Feed it! "Squeal!!!!!!!!!!!" Bang! Ahhhhhh!
Dipsay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message