Slow & Bright - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 03-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Mullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to PirateMullet has been promoted to Pirate
sheepy2 Slow & Bright

They wanted the lures fished slow and bright colors won the day.
We hit East Bay and waded numerous spots. Our first stop was at the pens and we found some reds in there. They would only hit top waters. Most of then were rats but we boated one slot.
We kept heading east and the conditions looked better the further we went. We hit many spots but could not find a bite. Then near Fat Rat we fished the outside of a drain with some active bait it and we boxed 9 trout. We lost 4 or 5 at hand and had 4 or 5 right at 15" that we released.
No size to the fish but fun still the same. The biggest we hooked was around 21" and she was barely hooked and spit before I could grab her.
I was on a meat haul for my wife, we have family coming over on Sunday and I gave away all the fish from last week to friends, so the day was a success.
Attached Images