Tackle hoe - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 03-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Fishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to PirateFishing Logic has been promoted to Pirate
Tackle hoe

Hit Walmart today and found a sale box with a few of my favorites if you dug for them. $2.50 a pop. Called trouthunter and he told me to buy more.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2013, 09:29 PM
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Those in the picture are mine, all mine

TH
Old 03-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Youth? No, we need a fountain of smart.

spurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Piratespurgersalty has been promoted to Pirate
Son of a biscuit eater.....2.50 each?!?! If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all
Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Act your wage.

JFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurgersalty View Post
Son of a biscuit eater.....2.50 each?!?! If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all
Haha, I'm thinking of going to check PA's store tonight.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Hook-N-Reel

jtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Piratejtbailey has been promoted to Pirate
I'm going to walmart first thing in the A.M. THEN I'll go get the wade boots ..... EEWWW BOY !!!!! tomorrow going to be FUUN !!!! Yeah I'll for sure be back in the dog house when she gets home tomorrow
Old 03-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Registered Users-pm+

willhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Piratewillhunt4food has been promoted to Pirate
I found them Friday nite

Old 03-20-2013, 07:14 AM
2COOL- My home away from fish...

Spectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to Pirate
I was in Academy the other day (go figure) and saw an out 20% of the Spooks on sale for $2.99.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
How would you set those up? What leader? What knot?
Old 03-20-2013, 07:47 AM
JH Performance B240

Reynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to PirateReynolds4 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishing Logic View Post
Hit Walmart today and found a sale box with a few of my favorites if you dug for them. $2.50 a pop. Called trouthunter and he told me to buy more.
Well, I think I found the reason why I won't run across a deal like that...I can't stand Walmart!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:15 AM
2COOL- My home away from fish...

Spectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to PirateSpectre5922 has been promoted to Pirate
Glojim.... I run 30# braid and use a 20# fluorocarbon leader with a modified Albright knot between the braid and fluorocarbon and a loop knot on the lure. The modified Albright seems to be the easiest as far as passing through the guides. Some people use a double uni knot, but it is a larger knot IMO and doesn't pass through the guides as easy.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2