I have a confession... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 01-30-2013, 11:37 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Blueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to PirateBlueshoes has been promoted to Pirate
I have a confession...

Hi.... my name is Michael and im addicted to fishing. It doesnt matter if its trout fishing, winter fishing for flounder, surf fishing for drum and rays, shark fishing, and now offshore is in my blood. This is spelling disaster. Does anybody have a cure for this?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:35 AM
Registered Users-pm+

whalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Piratewhalerguy28 has been promoted to Pirate
Get married and have two small kids, that cures free time faster than anything I've experienced lol!!!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered Users-pm+

elgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirateelgatogus has been promoted to Pirate
Welcome to the club........ We all have that addiction!! lol
Old 01-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Registered Users-pm+

BullyARed has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshoes View Post
Hi.... my name is Michael and im addicted to fishing. It doesnt matter if its trout fishing, winter fishing for flounder, surf fishing for drum and rays, shark fishing, and now offshore is in my blood. This is spelling disaster. Does anybody have a cure for this?
Priest, "This is a good sin, but unfortunately it is unforgivable. However, in order to control it you shall say Hail Mary prayer 100 times for every hour you fish and let God guide you on the water. You are now blessed my son. Go and enjoy."

Old 01-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Registered Users-pm+

jaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Piratejaycf7 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalerguy28 View Post
get married and have two small kids, that cures free time faster than anything i've experienced lol!!!!!
this! Hahahah
Old 01-31-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm in trouble.......again.

shaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirate
Welcome to the 2Cool addiction.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:18 AM

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
yes... i got it too my friend... welcome to the club... try video editting... i think i fish less than Rusty! LOL
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Smackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to PirateSmackdaddy53 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutsupport View Post
yes... i got it too my friend... welcome to the club... try video editting... i think i fish less than Rusty! LOL
Thats funny

http://www.fishingscout.com/anglers/SmackDaddy
Old 01-31-2013, 10:40 AM
Registered Users-pm+

fishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Piratefishingwithhardheadkings has been promoted to Pirate
No cure for the fishing addiction! Just do it!
Old 01-31-2013, 10:46 AM
Registered Users-pm+

J.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to PirateJ.T. Barely has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalerguy28 View Post
Get married and have two small kids, that cures free time faster than anything I've experienced lol!!!!!
Yep.