I'v been upside down in four different boats - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Registered Users-pm+

big v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Piratebig v has been promoted to Pirate
I'v been upside down in four different boats

The feeling in your stomach just hurts when you know its going over. I have almost come to expect it now. I just saw these pictures and it brought back the memories from each time I have flipped. I luckily have never been offshore but the last time was a night and so it added to the excitement.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...ing+like+that/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
[I]I'v been upside down in four different boats
[

What's up with that? I've turtled a Hobie cat a few times but didn't think it was common on a power boat. A buddy of mine goosed his John Boat once and with all the weight in the rear it flipped backwards over him. He only did it once though. How about sharing a few of your stories?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Wham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWham Shou has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Well I'd like to offer my services to pilot the boat next time! Lol
Old 01-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Registered Users-pm+

BigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to PirateBigBobTx has been promoted to Pirate
4 times..........how did you do that?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Offshore

BeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to PirateBeeGee has been promoted to Pirate
I am not sure if you are living right (cause you're around to tell the tale) or you have bad karma. What do you think?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:50 PM
South Texas Millworks

TXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to PirateTXPIRATE has been promoted to Pirate
always want to make sure the tuna door opens out!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:57 PM
Hook Spit Pro Staff

aggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirateaggie182 has been promoted to Pirate
sounds fishy
Old 01-30-2013, 08:13 PM
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
4 times..........how did you do that?
Yea, how do you do that?

TH
Old 01-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Registered Users-pm+

u wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirateu wont know if u dont go has been promoted to Pirate
flipped 4 diff. times????? i think NOT
Old 01-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Registered Users-pm+

4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate
If you haven't figured out what's causing this problem, I'd take some time to think about it. Slow down, especially in the turns and in rough water. Be careful.