New LED Lights on Flounder boat - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum

Old 12-10-2012, 10:27 AM

plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)plashlights has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
flounder New LED Lights on Flounder boat

Here are some pictures taken by Dustin with his newly converted floundering boat. Halogens & generator out, LED's in.

Dustin (361-579-8787) guides out of CC and said he has limited out every night since he has converted. He placed (6) 12" double row floods on the bow and (2) 12" double row spots on the console for navigation.
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2012, 10:59 AM

aggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to PirateaggiefishinDr has been promoted to Pirate
WOW!!!! That looks great, very bright!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 11:09 AM

EvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to Pirate
Nice!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunnertexas two guns has been promote to Gunner
Even bowfishermen are getting in on the LED's. My next boat will have them.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Swangin' and Bangin'

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
Dang - that's some good lookin' water.

This is definitely a thought!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:16 PM
CroakerSoaker

CroakerSoaker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)CroakerSoaker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)CroakerSoaker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)CroakerSoaker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)CroakerSoaker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
These lights are awesome! I have floundered with many different types of lights an these LED by far are the best.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Just trying to fish

scotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiescotthawk55 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
i put them on my boat any they only seem to worn in very clear water.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:18 PM
2011 21' shallowsport Bahia 150 E-TEC

pipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Piratepipeliner345 has been promoted to Pirate
[QUOTE=That Robbie Guy;4533256]Dang - that's some good lookin' water.

yea it is, but he aint in freeport! ugliest water on the coast! man i wish we had water like that over here.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Registered Users-pm+

fowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Piratefowlwaters has been promoted to Pirate
Upper coast water is not LED friendly.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Registered Users-pm+

awally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirateawally has been promoted to Pirate
I have a couple of the rigid leds on mine as well as halogens, and in the murky water the leds are less effective than the halogens, I use the halogens 9 times out of 10, they seem to work a little better but thats just my opinion, if the water is a little dirty I usually turn my leds off and run my flourescent in the front and halogens on the side, I have a green bulb in my flourescent light in the front and it is ok but not much diffrent than any warm light, just diff color lol