who here runs a skeeter? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum

Old 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM
All men are equal before fish

FISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to PirateFISHROADIE has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

I don't but hope to some day I have a friend that has one and I think they are the best looking bay boat there is. I have a champion bass boat and I like the low sides the skeeter bay boat has lower sides than any other bay boat I have seen. That is a good looking boat you have there.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Registered Users-pm+

greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)greenfinder has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Need to give some props to my friends fine looking 20' skeeter bay
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM

yellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirate
posted this on the classifieds but just saw this on craigs list and it a steal at $18k Same boat I have just an 06 skeeter zx 22 bay t
http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/3457604129.html
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 04:19 PM

ATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to PirateATX 4x4 has been promoted to Pirate
And that isn't too far from me! If I were boatless, I'd surely give that one a look. Great find.

In another lifetime I owned a Skeeter SL180. My father still has his 1998 ZX202C (40th anniversary edition I think). Uses her at least once every 3 weeks and after 14 years of regular use and regular upkeep she still looks nearly new and, knock on wood, that 3.1L 200 Vmax is factory. He bought that after he sold his mid 80's Starfire he bought new. Skeeter makes a fine boat.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:45 PM
JD Clowney Has Rabies.

whistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX 4x4 View Post
And that isn't too far from me! If I were boatless, I'd surely give that one a look. Great find.

In another lifetime I owned a Skeeter SL180. My father still has his 1998 ZX202C (40th anniversary edition I think). Uses her at least once every 3 weeks and after 14 years of regular use and regular upkeep she still looks nearly new and, knock on wood, that 3.1L 200 Vmax is factory. He bought that after he sold his mid 80's Starfire he bought new. Skeeter makes a fine boat.
That's a 50th anniversity and an awesome boat your father has.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:48 PM
JD Clowney Has Rabies.

whistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Pirate
I am going to try and get pics of my 2013 SX220 Bay. They made some great changes and the boat is beautiful.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered Users-pm+

addjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirateaddjdd has been promoted to Pirate
2013 sx220 Bay

Running a 2013 sx 220 bay and love it! Had it skinny, rough and windy. Can't beat the overall performance. Perfect boat for Sabine or East bay. Like was stated before, new changes to the interior are really impressive this year. Still surprised how few Skeeters you see out there. If a potential buyer took a ride in one when it was put through its paces, it would be hard to put money in a different boat.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:07 PM

yellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirate
Now all we need is a zx24 bay t!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:24 AM
JD Clowney Has Rabies.

Sorry it took so long to get these pics. I am waiting for the HDS 9 touch but it should be ready to run this week.
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 AM

Wow, what am improvement on the dash! You could fit a couple screens on that! Are the trim tabs built in to the hull now?