???? Spearing Marlin - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Registered Users-pm+

captaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Pirate
???? Spearing Marlin

Not trying to be a Jr. Game warden, just wondering, saw some photos of marlin shot with a spear gun. Is that legal? I thought we couldn't shoot game fish. I don't know that is why I am asking.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Live Like No One Else.

michaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Piratemichaelbaranowski has been promoted to Pirate
You can't shoot gamefish in statewater. If a fish can legally be harvested in federal waters it can be harvested with a speargun.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Registered Users-pm+

captaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Piratecaptaindorman has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks, didn't know that.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Perfectly legal. Sportfisherman might get butt hurt though.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Banned

huntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Piratehuntmarlin has been promoted to Pirate
i saw that to and thought it was odd also
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 PM
sea monkey rancher

CoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to Pirate
it's about as brilliant as the geniuses that speared the tiger

I could care less about the legal aspect, I spearfish for dinner and i don't eat marlin and yes I have eaten them before
Old 12-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Yeah I wouldnt do it either. The fish is gonna be wasted. Legal though.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:12 AM
Registered Users-pm+

fishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Piratefishinfool3846 has been promoted to Pirate
Marlin ain't bad on the table. Ill never judge what one man does and enjoys.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Registered Users-pm+

FishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to PirateFishBurd27 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin' Soldier View Post
Yeah I wouldnt do it either. The fish is gonna be wasted. Legal though.

Who's to say it would get wasted...? I'd bring it home and take the time to carefully cut and vacuum pack it and bam, you've got excellent quality fish for months for everything from grilled to tacos and best of all sashimi. Mmmmm...
Old 03-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Can't be what you ain't.

Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurd27 View Post
Who's to say it would get wasted...? I'd bring it home and take the time to carefully cut and vacuum pack it and bam, you've got excellent quality fish for months for everything from grilled to tacos and best of all sashimi. Mmmmm...
If you are gonna eat it, then by all means do what you please. Most from what I have heard is that they are not that good of table fare. To each his own. I just dont like things being wasted.