Converting garmin waypoints to lowrance - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 10-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Banned

krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon krkincannon
Converting garmin waypoints to lowrance

Does anyone know how to convert all my saved garmin waypoints to be recognized by a lowrance unit?

thanks
Old 10-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered Users-pm+

JDW2 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by krkincannon View Post
Does anyone know how to convert all my saved garmin waypoints to be recognized by a lowrance unit?

thanks
Found this..

http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/gpsbabel/
Old 10-23-2012, 11:58 AM

CaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to PirateCaptainHebert has been promoted to Pirate
easygps Google it
Old 10-23-2012, 03:35 PM
The POC Experience

Flat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDW2 View Post

I use this to convert all my lowarance to google earth and back. pretty easy. should work for you, will bascially do all types of outputs
Old 10-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Just one more cast...

Bird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to Pirate
You can download a free copy of GPS Utility. This is a simple program that will let you edit, sort, plan routes and convert from all kinds of formats. I did this with all my waypoints from the Furuno to the Lowrance and vice versa. I was also able to hook up my laptop to the gps unit and upload/download all the waypoints and routes.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered Users-pm+

mirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Pirate
If you are not a technical person, Derick at Breakwater Marine in Webster can do it for you.