2013 Haynie 21 Super Cat - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Registered Users-pm+

craftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Piratecraftkr has been promoted to Pirate
Very nice!, I might have to take a look at this one! I think it's all about the weight on the back, if you could put a 175 or 200 on the back and it would still draft level I think the extra ponies would be well worth it. Nothing like running skinny, and nothing like being able to a quick holeshot and get skint back -----> I guess that goes back to my old bass tournament fishing mentality.

Is there one at the shop now?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:14 PM

SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
21 Super Cat

Yea it's definitely worth looking at and yes it's here at Chris's Marine
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftkr View Post
Very nice!, I might have to take a look at this one! I think it's all about the weight on the back, if you could put a 175 or 200 on the back and it would still draft level I think the extra ponies would be well worth it. Nothing like running skinny, and nothing like being able to a quick holeshot and get skint back -----> I guess that goes back to my old bass tournament fishing mentality.

Is there one at the shop now?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM

SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)SALTLIFE361 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Rigged

Give me a bit and ill post pics of it rigged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDux View Post
Any new photos available showing this boat rigged?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:45 PM

The new 2013 Haynie 21 Super Cat (Rigged)

The new 2013 Haynie 21 Super Cat rigged out with a Mercury 150 4S with a T-Bone set up Enjoy.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2012, 02:58 PM

yellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirate
The new mercs look great!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Bottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowskeeter View Post
The new mercs look great!
That new 150 Four Stroke is awesome! Looks like Yammi has one in the works as well, very cool for shallow water applications from 18-22'.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Googan

Rippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to PirateRippin_drag has been promoted to Pirate
What is a 'T-bone' setup?
Old 11-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Pasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPasquale06 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I think its the way the floor is layed out. Notice the raised console runs all the way to the front deck. I think that is what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin_drag View Post
What is a 'T-bone' setup?
Old 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Registered Users-pm+

younggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirateyounggun55 has been promoted to Pirate
Good lookin hull, I walked around it when I dropped my boat off this weekend. I bet it will run awfully skinny!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Registered Users-pm+

FishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to Pirate
Looks good, no trim tabs?