Cast and blast Port Mansfield - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 10-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Registered Users-pm+

CWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to Pirate
Cast and blast Port Mansfield

Headed down to Mansfield this past weekend with a big group of guys for a buddys birthday. We dove hunted Friday evening and went fishing Saturday morning. The dove hunt went good with all 12 of us getting about 100 birds. The next morning we drew to see who was on which boat. We booked three guides for the trip, we were wadefishing and using arties only. The weather in the morning was good until about ten when the wind started to pick up so I started out using a red and white super spook jr and had a few small blowups and finally hooked a 16 inch trout. I was fishing for reds and all that was hitting the spook were small trout so i switched over to a gold spoon and hooked up with a 25 inch red who decided that when i got him to me that he wanted to be friends with the trout and wrapped up in the stringer and me. After a little work i got him on the stringer.Once the wind picked up we bounced from spot to spot looking for more reds. The weed started getting bad and so i switched from the spoon to a weedless 1/8 jig head with a chickenboy on the and i caught my last 2 reds one 22 and one 20.5 to make my limit.

Oh by the way if the pictures look a little skewed i took them with the panorama feature on my phone and the fish were on a 90 degree table
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Lakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to Pirate
Good deal!!! I went out this after noon about 1. And caught at least 40 trout 5 keepers a keeper red and two flounder.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:34 PM
LOR 2013 Trinity Bay Champion

txteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Pirate
quality

What a nice meat haul. Awesome job
Old 10-14-2012, 10:41 PM
LOR 2013 Trinity Bay Champion

txteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Piratetxteltech has been promoted to Pirate
What a nice meat haul. Awesome job
Old 10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Law Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to PirateLaw Dog has been promoted to Pirate
Congrats, nice trip!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Registered Users-pm+

CWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to PirateCWBrown has been promoted to Pirate
thanks guys hey lakeandbay how was the wind later on in to day
Old 10-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Lakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to PirateLakeandbay has been promoted to Pirate
It wasn't too bad maybe 15 mph or so. My dad wanted to take the 23' cat out this time so it's like glass for that boat.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:31 PM
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
The thing about PM is that it can blow 35 and you can still fish in pretty water.

TH
Old 10-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered Users-pm+

stuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Piratestuckinfreeport has been promoted to Pirate
My oldest and I put in Saturday about 2:00 and the wind was howling about 30. Weeds were horrible. Made it very difficult to fish. Did not catch a keeper. Sunday and Monday fished most of boths days. Caught about 100 fish total, cleaning about 40. Reds, trout(biggest 27"), flounder and 3 pompano.