Did golden croaker run start already? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 09-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered Users-pm+

alexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
Smile Did golden croaker run start already?

I am planning to take my son on croaker run, I think that's the best time for 8yr old start to learn fishing. I planned 9/29 daytime on TCD, any suggestion?
He is not even good on casting yet.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:18 PM
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
Been a long time since we have seen a true "RUN" ... with that being said ... we caught 2 or 3 "Golden Croakers" Saturday .... it's been a long time seeing a golden croaker ... and we caught more than one ... all released
Old 09-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Registered Users-pm+

justinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Piratejustinn has been promoted to Pirate
We caught about 20 small ones in.my uncles head boat Sunday morn on spi.

Over the weekend it was probably about 40 total.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Kolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to PirateKolorado_Koolaid has been promoted to Pirate
caught a couple bigger ones(one had to have been 16") last friday under the lights.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Registered Users-pm+

alexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneeralexfox has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
Smile Thanks a bunch.. I can't seat in my office now

I am so excited,, what about daytime(not night)? maybe I should try it by take one day off before take my son there..
Old 09-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Hunting the Sith...

fwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Piratefwoodwader has been promoted to Pirate
Eh I haven't seen a true run in a few years. We used to slaughter them along Dollar Flats working a cheater jig from H&H across the sand. I've been catching a few lately but nothing worth taking home.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Banned

fishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Pirate
I had a handful of 9"ers a few weeks ago.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Kenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to PirateKenner21 has been promoted to Pirate
We see a run every year in Sabine, its usually starts in a few weeks. Did Catch one large one yesterday on a mud minnow.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
My brother and I caught 4 the other day on gulp. I measured one and he was 16". HUGE!!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Registered Users-pm+

netboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Piratenetboy has been promoted to Pirate
IMO...the croaker run is a thing of the past since they have become such a popular baitfish for trout. They sell for $10 a dozen here in Corpus.