Lonestar Card - Page 9 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Registered Users-pm+

speckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by txjoker View Post
I found a new word that the word censor doesn't catch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwater4life View Post
This is one topic that seriously will make me go apeshit, I can not stand low life bottom dwellers who take what we work for. We shed blood, sweat, and tears for our money, and these bastages sit on their couch and apply to take our money online. With a few simple clicks of the mouse, they can take the money right off of our paychecks that we work long hours for. Makes me absolutely sick. I take pride in what I do to earn my money, to support my family, my little girl thats due in a month and a half. I take huge pride in supporting my family, its a **** shame some people dont care or have no pride in earning money. This **** gets my blood boiling
add another one to your list.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Banned

justinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. Barely View Post
I know some people that had some chilrens and they live together not married. The mom gets a LSC because she is a single mom and unemployed. The babies daddy has a pretty good paying job. This is the truth and it is a common scam. The thing is the state doesn't give a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked with a girl that did that for years and to my knowledge, is still doing it. They have 3 children together and have been together for 15+ years. I don't know what he drives, but she used to drive a fully loaded Navigator back when those were the thing to have.

Her "boyfriend" was making triple figures EASY as an operator with seniority at a chemical plant/refinery... can't remember which side he worked on.

Combined, I bet they were making 150k+ a year, but because they were not married, she reaped benefits from the state... and was proud of it to boot!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Fightin' the system

teeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirateteeroy has been promoted to Pirate
Nothing will change until people begin to starve to death in this country.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:41 PM
sea monkey rancher

CoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to Pirate
we deff. have a problem with the LS card

bigger question is how to solve the problem , it is a form of currency and the barter system is alive and well

here read up
http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/provider...uspected_fraud
Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Registered Users-pm+

speckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Pirate
here's the solution, grow your own: sell them seeds and a baby pig.

What can I buy with my Lone Star Card?

If you get food benefits:
You can buy food, seeds and plants at stores approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The seeds and plants are used to grow food for your household to eat.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
sea monkey rancher

CoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to PirateCoastalOutfitters has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by speckle-catcher View Post

You can buy food, seeds and plants at stores approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The seeds and plants are used to grow weed for your household to smoke

what ? surely not
Old 03-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Old 03-20-2012, 12:48 AM

bill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Pirate
How do I report a store or person that I think is using food or cash benefits illegally (committing fraud)?
Call the Fraud Hotline at 1-800-436-6184 or email LoneStar@hhsc.state.tx.us

Old 03-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Banned

Sounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to PirateSounding_7th has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by speckle-catcher View Post

You can buy food, seeds and plants at stores approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The seeds and plants are used to grow food for your household to eat.

Can those seeds grow frozen burritos and beer?
If not, LS users need not apply.

Oh, and shat out 200# of crawfish!

Something I am going to barely be able to afford in the single digit quantity....yeah as others have said, this topic gets my blood pressure up way high.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:52 AM
Pro Life,Pro Gun,Pro America,Anti Obama

sweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Piratesweenyite has been promoted to Pirate
My dad will go up to them in the checkout line and say "aren't you going to at least say thank you to all of us in line who paid for your stuff?" but only when it is obvious they are exploiting the system. It embarrasses my mother to no end. He also likes to act ignorant and ask them where he can get one of those cards. "Hey, that's pretty neat! You can sit around all day and then buy groceries with that? Cool! And to think I've been working all these years". My mother nearly refuses to go to the grocery store with him anymore. He's a big guy luckily.