Lonestar Card - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Just one more cast...

Bird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to Pirate
You can't fix stupid. The rampant and blatant abuse of the Lone Star card program has gotten to a point that it needs a major overhaul. Unfortunately, there are as many fools in charge of it as there are users.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 08:16 AM
Joey Austin

angler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirateangler_joe has been promoted to Pirate
It's very frustrating! Next time your at Wal-Mart or the grocery store pay attention to how many LS cards come out of Coach Purses and other way expensive hand bags! Then if your lucky youll watch them get into an expensive car with some high dollar rims. Priorities.....
Old 03-19-2012, 08:35 AM
Fat boy fresh

Slim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to PirateSlim-N-None has been promoted to Pirate
I went to the seafood place on Saturday and the lady in front of me was paying for $200 worth of crawfish with one. Then had to come back and get the spices. Guess how she paid for that? My wife looked at me and said "why do we even work?" I'm debating giving that place any more business after seeing this.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Swangin' and Bangin'

That Robbie Guy has disabled reputation
... am I the only one who gets offered the 'double value of cash' offer at Kroger?!
Old 03-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Registered Users-pm+

jdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Pirate
I was at this hippie store by my house called New Flower. I go there sometimes to get soup for lunch. This lady in front of me buying something wips out the old LS card then looks at it and goes back in to grab her other ONE!. I was like man, then I pay for my soup go outside and see her get into her new Volvo.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Living Life for a Living....

patwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Pirate
I have been with out work for over 10 months and don't know what a long star card even looks like!!! I try to do odd and ends to keep food on the table for my family. What ever it takes..... There are some sorry scum on this earth!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Registered Users-pm+

patfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Piratepatfatdaddy has been promoted to Pirate
I truly beleive that if a person wants to work they can. It may not be their dream job or what they were trained for but it will put food on the table. I also think that before a person accepts welfare or a LS card they must submit to drug and alcohol testing and must quit using tobaco. This testing should be done randomly but regularly.
Pat
Old 03-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Registered Users-pm+

DuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to PirateDuckMendenhall has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by patfatdaddy View Post
I truly beleive that if a person wants to work they can. It may not be their dream job or what they were trained for but it will put food on the table. I also think that before a person accepts welfare or a LS card they must submit to drug and alcohol testing and must quit using tobaco. This testing should be done randomly but regularly.
Pat
Well said, but doubt it will ever happen. When push comes to shove, surrvival of the fittest...
Old 03-19-2012, 09:46 AM
"He who laughs last thinks slowest"

teamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirateteamgafftop1 has been promoted to Pirate
Not trying to hijack, but....

I'm sure we've all seen the abuses of the system, but here's a little different perspective that I had not considered until recently:

We have some friends who do pretty well, their children are grown and they are still young enough to keep up with a few kids. So, they work with a church organization that helps the state with foster children. At any given time our friends may have from one to four foster children in their home. Each of the children has money allocated to them for a certain amount of their support and their money comes in the form of the LoneStar card. Our friend said that when he grocery shops he has to seperate the home groceries from those purchased specifically for the children (diapers, formula, baby food, etc.) and pay seperately for home groceries and each respective child. He said that there have been several occasions where people have given him a hard time because he was dressed nice and buying some steaks or something along with things for the kids. He's a really nice guy so he would never tell them to pound sand. He just explains the situation and points out how the items are seperated and has them watch how he pays for stuff. BTW, he also stated that each of the kids end up costing them money because the allocation they get from the state isn't nearly enough to cover expenses. So, in his opinion, if people do it to make money, they must be cutting a lot of corners and not helping the kids very much.

I realize this is exception and not the rule, but it's certainly something to think about.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Shrimp Drowner

Txducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to PirateTxducksndogs has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim-N-None View Post
I went to the seafood place on Saturday and the lady in front of me was paying for $200 worth of crawfish with one. Then had to come back and get the spices. Guess how she paid for that? My wife looked at me and said "why do we even work?" I'm debating giving that place any more business after seeing this.

My wife was getting her nails done and a lady next to her was doing the same and on the phone with her peeps telling them how its been 3 weeks and too long since she got her nails done and she needed to go to a certain seafood place to buy mudbugs for the party since that one took the LSC.
My wife did everything to keep from tearing into her....

Probably the same trash