Lonestar Card - Page 11 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 03-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Registered Users-pm+

roboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirateroboslave has been promoted to Pirate
I've got it!!!! All these people say they can't work for some reason or another. Why not have a Lone Star Card Store, that sells WIC type items and white label meats, vegetables and certain boxed or canned goods. Now to earn the Lone Star Card, you either have to get a job there, checking out people, stocking shelves, cleaning the place or sacking the groceries. Or perhaps work for the Agriculture department to grow the vegetables sold at the Lone Star Store. And you cant use the excuse that you dont have anyone to watch your kids while you work, because there will be a daycare staffed by people who also recieve the LSC. This could be country wide. Now if your handicapped or elderly on fixed incomes it can be provided to you . But if you "have a disability" like glaucoma and have to have medicinal marijuana, you can still work. Set up a call center for the vision impared to call all the people that have failed their drug tests. Now, since you have a job, you will be randomly drug tested. Hair analysis required because we all know there are "remedies" out there to help people pass drug tests. Also alcohol and tobacco testing. Out in the real world, some companies don't hire people that smoke and you certainly can't come to work drunk. And if you can not pass these requirements, then you can not get the Lone Star Card.

Haven't got all the kinks worked out, but it could be a start.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:53 PM
non-politically correct

speckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaulbert2 View Post
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

What emmense irony in this statement.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Registered Users-pm+

vt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by patfatdaddy View Post
I truly beleive that if a person wants to work they can. It may not be their dream job or what they were trained for but it will put food on the table. I also think that before a person accepts welfare or a LS card they must submit to drug and alcohol testing and must quit using tobaco. This testing should be done randomly but regularly.
Pat
This is already being done in Kentucky (Rand Paul) and Florida!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Registered Users-pm+

vt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Piratevt_fish02 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffm66 View Post
Drug test for any government assistance including student loans and grants.
this is a totally different can of worms...enough said!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Don't bro me unless you know me

MEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to Pirate
We could put these in the "food deserts" they are always whining about. I guess no one can walk, ride a bike, or take a bus to a grocery store anymore...
Old 03-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered Users-pm+

poppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Piratepoppadawg has been promoted to Pirate
You bunch of haters. You see an economically challenged individual driving a car with high dollar rims and you are immediately angry just because they might have spent their welfare money on them. You have to be more positive. The glass is half full. I prefer to give them the bennifit of the doubt and assume they stole them
Old 03-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsfa View Post
I worked with a girl that did that for years and to my knowledge, is still doing it. They have 3 children together and have been together for 15+ years. I don't know what he drives, but she used to drive a fully loaded Navigator back when those were the thing to have.

Her "boyfriend" was making triple figures EASY as an operator with seniority at a chemical plant/refinery... can't remember which side he worked on.

Combined, I bet they were making 150k+ a year, but because they were not married, she reaped benefits from the state... and was proud of it to boot!
just wait...their kids will get paid to go to college with grant money b/c mom isn't married. i saw this first hand with my college roommate. government paid him to go to school every semester. no wonder he could go to all the away football games and not worry about how he was going to pay his tuition or eat each week. i managed to bust my hump and work 40+ hours a week and still graduated with over 20k in student loans b/c my parents made too much money eventhough they didn't give me a penny for my college education!