Galveston 91st Pier - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 10-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Banned

Glen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Galveston 91st Pier

Hello All,

Well want to give everyone a little info on the pier. It is open for 24 hrs untill the end of October, after that I really don't know what time they are going to close, I will find out, you can bring 3 rods and your cart or wagon, it's $10.00 (not a bad price, compare to $12.00 and 1 surf rod and 1 trout rod) if you want a season pass it will be $55.00 untill December and starting the new year it will be $200.00 a year. They have a restraunt and bar/club.
They are building this pier for the fisherman for sure. They will have more built in the spring. Oh yeaah and they ask please don't bring beer because they sell it there... Here is the web site www.galvestonfishingpier.com and they are also on Facebook.

Glen
Old 10-23-2011, 05:15 PM
texashookers@yahoo.com

Texashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to PirateTexashookers has been promoted to Pirate
Caught alot of fish of that pier good to see It back.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:11 PM
shake and bake

goodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirategoodwood has been promoted to Pirate
will there be a surf/pier cam? used to be my favorite pier.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Banned

Glen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGlen Hendricks has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Yeah, they have one one the pier but for some reason its not working at the moment
Old 05-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder.

TangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to Pirate
No personal beer is a request or a pier rule? I couldn't find anything on their website about bringing your own alcohol. No personal brewskies is a deal breaker for me. If we can't bring our own beer the terrorists have won!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Stumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to Pirate
When I was a teenager I never remember spending a night in a tent but I spent many , many nights on that pier. We had passes that were a yearly Christmas present. Glad to see it back and look forward to seeing the tee head reopened some day.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Stumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to PirateStumpgrinder has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangChaser View Post
No personal beer is a request or a pier rule? I couldn't find anything on their website about bringing your own alcohol. No personal brewskies is a deal breaker for me. If we can't bring our own beer the terrorists have won!
How many places that have a liscense and sell beer let you bring your own beer into their establishment ?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder.

TangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to PirateTangChaser has been promoted to Pirate
In a restaurant environment I would understand. I wouldn't bring beer into their bar/cafe. As I understand it is separate from the pier unless they have taps on the pier railings itself. I consider the fee is to fish on the pier, not patronize their cafe. Am I only to buy their bait and tackle also and only buy their snacks to eat?