Seasickness Remedy: Scopace DISCONTINUED- Any ohers? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board

Old 06-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
sotx23
Registered Users-pm+

sotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Pirate
Seasickness Remedy: Scopace DISCONTINUED- Any ohers?

I took my prescription of Scopace in to the pharmacy this morning to find out it has been discontinued. Anything else prescription strength out there that is recommended?

I picked up a bottle of Mezcilin (sp?) over the counter as a last resort.

Ginger root pills have been great for me the last few years. However this past weekend they failed, miserably. Just looking to see if there are some newer drugs available.
sotx23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
saltwater4life
Wishin I was Fishin

saltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Pirate
Are you serious?! I literally was going to get a prescription filled this week!
saltwater4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
waverider
Registered Users-pm+

waverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Pirate
Talk to your Dr. about Zofran. It is a fantastic anti-nausea/vomiting med that is given to chemo patients, pregnant women dealing with morning sickness, and anyone having surgery to combat the side effects of anesthesia. It works great!

This little pill has allowed my wife to totally enjoy heading offshore. Before we tried this, she would be sick 100 yards past the jetties. Now, she can handle being out all day and hasn't been sick ever while taking Zofran.
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
saltwater4life
Wishin I was Fishin

saltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Piratesaltwater4life has been promoted to Pirate
I just called my pharmacy and asked them about it. She what pharmacy did you take your prescription from? I called CVS and the pharmacy looked it up from their distribution center and said it's still available
saltwater4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
tank02
Registered Users-pm+

tank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Piratetank02 has been promoted to Pirate
Zofran also helps with hangovers! FYI
tank02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
oceanwaves08
Registered Users-pm+

oceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirateoceanwaves08 has been promoted to Pirate
I give my guests Bonine, and no problems.
oceanwaves08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
waverider
Registered Users-pm+

waverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Piratewaverider has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tank02 View Post
I have heard that
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
WilliamH
Registered Users-pm+

WilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwaves08 View Post
I give my guests Bonine, and no problems.
Same as Meclizine.

This stuff works for me or maybe its just all psychological . . .
WilliamH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
BackLashKing
Registered Users-pm+

BackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to PirateBackLashKing has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tank02 View Post
+1 - I can vouch for that! LOL!
BackLashKing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #10
sotx23
Registered Users-pm+

sotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Piratesotx23 has been promoted to Pirate
Sea Sickness

http://www.motionsickness.net/available.html

This is from the Scopace site.... I actually talked to Hope Pharmaceuticals and they confirmed that it was discontinued, but there still could be some in circulation.

I will try calling some different Pharmacy's.
sotx23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message