Any bets on when the wind is going to die down? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board

Old 04-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Registered Users-pm+

RobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobATX has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Any bets on when the wind is going to die down?

I've taken the weekends of May 6th and May 13th off to go offshore but we wont be going out if swells are higher than 3ft.... What do ya'll think my odds are?

Heading out of Packery.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered Users-pm+

ihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirateihart has been promoted to Pirate
I don't think its ever going to stop its only been blowing since January darn wind only had my boat in the water a few times this year
Old 04-23-2011, 04:54 PM

mredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Piratemredman has been promoted to Pirate
Cloud Good weather

The waves should be calm by June 16, the date my relatives come down to visit.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered Users-pm+

bjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Piratebjd76 has been promoted to Pirate
Wrong! If your relatives come into town (especially a mother-in-law) the wind is sure to blow to ensure that you get the benefit of every minute of their company! Brothers, are usually a different story...
Old 04-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Trls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTrls has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
2013 lol
Old 04-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Blue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to GunnerBlue Water Roughneck has been promote to Gunner
May 20th.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Registered Users-pm+

BullyARed has disabled reputation
Sure, the bet is on. By July 04, you will ask for the wind.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Swells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to PirateSwells has been promoted to Pirate
I dunno fellas, I looked at 5 weather models and 3 wave models and I gave up because they was all conflicted and I decided it was OK to get happy hour drunk because I wasn't goin' offshore anytime soon.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 PM
..trust me...we can do anything...

donaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Piratedonaken has been promoted to Pirate
Spineyes Almost....

Next weekend is the begining....look for the seasonal wind change by next weekend...TRUST ME!! If if doesn't...can u say postal....
kp
Old 04-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Capt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of RiggerCapt. Matt Ratliff has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Postal! I say we start a lotto bet system funded by the federal govt. I'll take June tenth.