Fishing Documentaries / Videos - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 12-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Sneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Fishing Documentaries / Videos

I have watched a few fishing documentaries recently that I found to be very inspirational - such as Confluence Films DVDs Rise and Drift.

Links to the previews below.
- Rise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azvZXQZAZqU
- Drift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3k1...eature=related

Not that I need motivation to get on the water anytime I can - watching well produced movies such as these get me fired up.

That said, I am curious to know if any of you have some suggestions for similar type productions - whether it be TV Series, Documentaries or Movies.

Sneed
Old 12-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Chasing Silver and In Search of a Rising Tide are pretty cool.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Sneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSneed has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Not sure if this thread has legs or not, but to make it a little more interesting I will try to find videos of the suggested films.

Chasing Silver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLsddr5eAI

Not much found on "In Search of a Rising Tide".
Old 12-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Impressive.

Kinda looks like my boat every weekend.

/flex
Old 12-30-2010, 08:58 AM
http://www.profishingresearch.co m

Bigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to PirateBigwater has been promoted to Pirate
www.profishingresearch.com has a good one.

Biggie
Old 12-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Registered Users-pm+

WestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerWestBay has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ias...layer_embedded

best one I have seen in a long time