Would you quit work forever? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
get some!

TU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to PirateTU MO KASSTS has been promoted to Pirate
Would you quit work forever?

For some time now, i've been thinking about what i would do if i ever won the lottery. As of right now, i would be mad passionate about finishing up school, and then turning into an extremely wealthy beach/fishing bum for the remainder of my days. My buddy constantly argues that the lazy lifestyle would get old really fast, but i'm not sure i've quite wrapped my head around that concept. I completely understand that money can't buy happiness, but it can sure free you up to do whatever your heart desires.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Registered Users-pm+

txgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Piratetxgirl1722 has been promoted to Pirate
hail yes! I would love to spend more time with my kids and travel!
Old 11-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Tabula Rasa

Reel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to PirateReel_Blessed II has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgirl1722 View Post
hail yes! I would love to spend more time with my kids and travel!
x2

Probably do a lot of charity work with kids and fishing/hunting.

Last edited by Reel_Blessed II; 11-09-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Tuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTuna Kabob has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Obviously depends on the amount of the prize, but if it's enough to put away and live off the interest (after I bought an un-pretentious sports fisher), then yes my wife and I would quit and fish. We can keep ourselves busy on the bad weather days.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:58 PM
aka Salty Nacho

NaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to Pirate
I think I would have to work a little, maybe 20 hours a week at most. Otherwise, I'd have way too much free time on my hands to spend that lottery money. It would be gone in no time flat, then I'd be right back where I was. I want to be able to enjoy that money for the rest of my life. If I were about 20 years older, I'd rethink this plan.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Registered Users-pm+

speckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Pirate
charity work sounds good.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:08 PM
It's just the hairy end of a gut

sweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Piratesweptvolume has been promoted to Pirate
Depends. Up to 2.5 million in cash (after taxes) I would still work. Just not at this job.

Anything over, and you can forget ever seeing me punching a time card again. I'd get me a comfy house on waaaay to much acreage in the Arkansas River Valley. Hunt, fish, and *** my life away.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Banned

Cool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to PirateCool Hand has been promoted to Pirate
I'd be to drunk for charity work.

I would dive into charity work........and whirled pees...lol whatever!

Ya'll would take the money and kick and step on everybody on the way up....lol
Old 11-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Bozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to PirateBozo has been promoted to Pirate
I'd work, but it would be for myself and not somebody else.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Registered Users-pm+

4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate
No way I would be doing what I call "work" now if I won a substantial lottery. I would travel, fish, hunt, do charity work and just relax when I wanted to. I am sure I could fulfill my time every day doing something other than "work". That doesn't include working on the boat, house, car, etc. I like to do that kind of work.