What do boys wear to the homecoming dance? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I am the banana in the boat!

essayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirate
Help What do boys wear to the homecoming dance?

My sophomore son (AKA, yes or no answer man) at Kingwood Park has a date for the homecoming dance in 2 weeks.

Mum ordered - check!
Corsage ordered - check!
Know the color of the date's dress - check!

What are HS boys wearing to the HC dances these days? He has told us everything from a tux, jeans, suit (I think black shirts may be in). We have no idea. Please help!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered Users-pm+

bwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Piratebwebster has been promoted to Pirate
texas tuxes arent still in?
Old 10-03-2010, 08:53 PM
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!

Shooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to Pirate
If I remember correctly I think I wore a leisure suit? it's been awhile.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Tight Lines

gordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirategordaflatsstalker has been promoted to Pirate
When I went to mine I wore starched Cinch jeans and nice shirt, but that's how I dress everywhere I go.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:00 PM
skitterwalk

big_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Piratebig_zugie has been promoted to Pirate
dress shirt and slacks is fine.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Aggie Mom

portalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirateportalto has been promoted to Pirate
Dress slacks, nice shirt and a tie that maybe matches the girls dress.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered Users-pm+

catndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Piratecatndahats has been promoted to Pirate
funny...the difference in guys and girls:

our HC was 2 weeks ago....in years past our daughter "HAD TO HAVE" a new dress "EVERYONE was getting one"....her dramatic whine...wanted to stay out all night at the "after party"...."everyone's parents let them go" (not)...a lot of drama!

now that son is there, the guys were wearing everything from jeans to slacks. Yes, black shirts are in...(no comment).

The 3 guys that went/rode with our son wore slacks, jeans(nice), and one showed up in shorts (but when he saw his buddies, decided to go home and change). Black shirts are the uniform!

One thing I thought was cool; all the girls made the guys a bootenier/flower (sp?) and the guys made the girls their mums (with mom's help)....saved a bunch of money for the parents....they turned out great!

Girls wanted to go to fancy Sushi restaurant....but deferred to the guys....those boys EAT!!!! Ended up at a Chinese buffet/restaurant....

It's much easier with boys!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:38 PM
I am the banana in the boat!

essayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks! Sounds like no rules apply. I just want him to look nice. His girl (just friends, so he says) is wearing a dress, but she is low maintenance and cool with whatever.

I think we need to just get him some clothes that fit his tall/slim/fit body, not too baggie. Last year he went as a freshman with some of his soccer buddies, they looked horrible in their regular shirts (too big for their tall/slim build) and ties that they were very uncomfortable wearing.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Registered Users-pm+

fin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Piratefin&feather has been promoted to Pirate
saw this a lil bit back.

http://kingwoodunderground.com/topic...picId=11562552
Old 10-03-2010, 11:19 PM

ReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to PirateReelWork has been promoted to Pirate
A rubber! Oh wait, that's senior prom, sorry.

(just what you wanted to hear, right?)

Seriously though, my niece went last night and the guys were pretty much business casual (slacks/dockers and button down) - a blazer is pretty common. The girls got all dressed up like a prom even still, some of the boys wore blue jeans. It's high school...