Trout Support Video - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 07-29-2010, 12:33 PM
This is the life....

Team Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to PirateTeam Burns has been promoted to Pirate
Trout Support Video

Watched the trout support video last month. I know we are inundated as fishermen with many different products. With that in mind I thought it would be a good idea to post my opinion about the video and how it helped me. Throughout the video Tobin takes the time to show indicators of fish in the water. Even to the point of showing it in slow-motion. It was helpful to see the bait movement when it happens in real life less then a quarter of a second. The general discussion of slicks really helped me in the surf. A few days after watching trout support I tracked a slick down and caught four specs (see pic below). Now the hard part for me, as some of you know I am landlocked and did not grow up fishing saltwater. Learning and applying what is in the video to the bay system. Anyways, I hope this helps any 2coolers who were wondering if the video is worth the money/time. Well worth it!!!

http://www.troutsupport.com/
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2010, 12:49 PM
www.ultimateflounderfishi ng.com

REDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of RiggerREDFISH STALKER has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Thanks the report on the Trout Support DVD series. I may have to give it a peek to see if it'll help me as well. I'm sure it will though. It's nice to see results from someone that has purchased it.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Trout Slayer

trophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Pirate
I agree.Welll worth it!
Old 07-29-2010, 04:11 PM
To Endeavor to Persevere

Harbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to PirateHarbormaster has been promoted to Pirate
Love the sound of crickets and seagulls over working trout!
Old 07-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Questions Answered "While You Wait"

Timemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to Pirate
I just ordered it. Looking forward to doubling my catch!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Registered Users-pm+

elaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerelaw62 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I just ordered it also. I mainly want to learn how to read a slick & which ones hold the most promise. The ones around the crab traps just aren't producing for me..............................
Old 08-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Registered Users-pm+

RiverShiner is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
2Cool... I remember when all the videos you bought were just a waste of money.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Registered Users-pm+

stewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matestewart9982 has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
This was a great DVD and it hepled me the very next weekend to catch some of my biggest trout ever using the topics discussed in the DVD. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to fully grasp the signs of fish around them in order to have a significantly more productive day.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Questions Answered "While You Wait"

Timemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to PirateTimemachine has been promoted to Pirate
We (my son & I) have watched the video for two nights in a row. Then I knocked the dust off my GPS and got out the bays map. The video made me realize that I was in a rut and needed a fresh appoach. I need to hit it like I did when I was younger. This weekend we are going to go get 'em.

The visuals in the videp help me more more importantly, it helped my 9 yr old. He's probably gonna take the role as "Guide" from now on!!!