Aluminum Work in Corpus - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum

Old 03-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
ExplorerTv
Registered Users-pm+

ExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of RiggerExplorerTv has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Aluminum Work in Corpus

Anybody know of any good aluminum guys in Corpus. I need some custom rod holders made for my 20ls XLR8.
ExplorerTv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
robul
wishin I was fishin

robul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateerrobul has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
laguna fabrication on roddfield same place as hartsell props they did all my work. Ask for chuck and tell him robbie sent you and you will get a good deal with top notch work..
robul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
railbird
Registered Users-pm+

railbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Piraterailbird has been promoted to Pirate
Danny Roberts, DMR services Ingleside, tx. Very talented guy, very reasonable. He does aluminum for all types of boats. Super nice guy.
railbird is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
o_brother
Registered Users-pm+

o_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Riggero_brother has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
You can also call Mr. Boeker at 361-937-9988..

Mike
o_brother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
jdusek
Registered Users-pm+

jdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by railbird View Post
Danny Roberts, DMR services Ingleside, tx. Very talented guy, very reasonable. He does aluminum for all types of boats. Super nice guy.
I will second Danny at DMR, he has worked on my offshore tower a couple of times and does a great job at honest price. I have seen some very nice T-Tower work he has done too in his shop.

I have is number in my cell 361-776-0878

Joe
jdusek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
Im Headed South
Registered Users-pm+

Im Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to Pirate
X3 on Danny at DMR. He custom fabbed everything on our 4 seat Haynie.

Mike
Im Headed South is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
Bottom Finder
Registered Users-pm+

Bottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to PirateBottom Finder has been promoted to Pirate
Jeff Austin at Texas Tops 361-937-1370, great work, reasonable price.
Bottom Finder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
GIGEM18
Registered Users-pm+

GIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to Pirate
DMR THE ONLY WAY TO GO 361-776-0878
GIGEM18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
GIGEM18
Registered Users-pm+

GIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to PirateGIGEM18 has been promoted to Pirate
EXAMPLE OF SOME OF DMR'S WORK

I HAD HIM BUILD ME THIS BUMPER. JUST SHOWS HOW TALENTED HE IS.
Attached Images

GIGEM18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #10
THEPISTONHEAD
Watcha gonna do when we come for you!

THEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to PirateTHEPISTONHEAD has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by robul View Post
laguna fabrication on roddfield same place as hartsell props they did all my work. Ask for chuck and tell him robbie sent you and you will get a good deal with top notch work..
Times 1000! Great work and even better prices. They did an amzing job on some custom work on my Ghost. They went above and beyond!
THEPISTONHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message