Stunt Grunt lures - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Registered Users-pm+

spot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateerspot n dot guy has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Not to mention the Corky will last a little longer. Don't get me wrong though I love my plastics too.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:23 AM
Banned

Gilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Hollis Forrester View Post
yah and i have a reliable resourse that says Academy will be selling Corkys at $8.00 a pop..................... Holy Sh$#..... Need to take a second mortgage for 1 dang Corky .....I can see myself sticking to plastics more and more now days ..... they eatem just as good anyhow
this is true
Old 01-19-2010, 11:00 AM
10% Discount Promo Code "2cool10"

TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Interesting lure - I may have to check them out. I would be curious to know if they are floater, suspended or sinking baits. Do they have a rattle? You guys crack me up about the Corky prices. I have Corkys that I have been using for 2-3 seasons and I have days where I can burn through an entire bag of Assassins. Skitter Walks and Top Dogs are not much off the $8 mark but nobody talks about how much they cost. The fact is Paul spoiled you all at $6 each - he sold them out of a GARAGE! Mirrolure has employees, facilities, insurance, marketing and distribution costs. Personally I can not wait to get my first batch of Mirrolure produced Corkys. I am happy that such a great bait is going to be easier to get your hands on - at $8 each I would buy them all day long. I have paid more then that for Pauls originals in stores all over the coast.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Banned

Gilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to PirateGilbert has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaltwaterLine View Post
Interesting lure - I may have to check them out. I would be curious to know if they are floater, suspended or sinking baits. Do they have a rattle? You guys crack me up about the Corky prices. I have Corkys that I have been using for 2-3 seasons and I have days where I can burn through an entire bag of Assassins. Skitter Walks and Top Dogs are not much off the $8 mark but nobody talks about how much they cost. The fact is Paul spoiled you all at $6 each - he sold them out of a GARAGE! Mirrolure has employees, facilities, insurance, marketing and distribution costs. Personally I can not wait to get my first batch of Mirrolure produced Corkys. I am happy that such a great bait is going to be easier to get your hands on - at $8 each I would buy them all day long. I have paid more then that for Pauls originals in stores all over the coast.

but you made a killing on ebay.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 PM
10% Discount Promo Code "2cool10"

TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TheSaltwaterLine has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
but you made a killing on ebay.
That depends how you define killing... Half of my inventory did not come from Paul Brown. I paid a premium for a bunch of the baits I sold on eBay. I kept them in my store strictly as a convenience for local fishermen. When they started going crazy on eBay I sold everything I had in stock. I am out till my distributor gets them in stock. Minus my own personal stash of course
Old 01-19-2010, 12:47 PM
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby

Fishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to Pirate
stunt grunts

I think they are the ones made by a friend of mind.
They float or suspend depending on which size of hook you use.
They are a touch narrower than a corky. Kinda thinner at the tail.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered Users-pm+

TripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to PirateTripleT has been promoted to Pirate
Hey, a six pack of Corona costs about as much, if not more than a Corky, and it doesn't last near as long! And the Corona is a lot of fun, too!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered Users-pm+

willsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Piratewillsoonbfishin has been promoted to Pirate
Looks like the old Bingo and many of us know how good they were when we could still get em.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered Users-pm+

TRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to PirateTRW has been promoted to Pirate
don't worry

Quote:
yah and i have a reliable resourse that says Academy will be selling Corkys at $8.00 a pop..................... Holy Sh$#..... Need to take a second mortgage for 1 dang Corky .....I can see myself sticking to plastics more and more now days ..... they eatem just as good anyhow
Hollis don't worry when you want to use a corky just call me and I will show up and let you borrow one while we fish. But I will have to charge you if you loose it.
TRW
Old 01-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Ryanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to PirateRyanlovesfishing has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

man i agree..ill probalary stick to what i have in my corkys box and plastics...8 bucks is too expensive to me..