Dinosaurs still live in the heart of texas - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 04-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #1
SharkBait >*)\\\><(
Not All Who Wander Are Lost..

SharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to Pirate
Dinosaurs still live in the heart of texas

the first time i saw an alligator gar i was 11 years old i spent a solid week trying to catch 5-6 footers and then came face to face with a true giant while canoeing the river. the gar i found that day started a life time of passion for these fish. I have spent the last 4 years devoting myself to learning everything i could about catch and release angling for this species and how to help the conservation of alligator gar in Texas. Last year we tagged and released 7 over 7 foot but that 8 foot mark seemed unfathomable at the time. With years of learning the river and hundreds of hours on the water and maybe a little motivation from the people who didn't support us we managed to hook up to a 209 pound 8 foot 1 inch alligator gar. we entered the water with this living dinosaur for measurements and tagging giving her the best chance at a successful release she swam away strong after being controlled at the bank for 5 minutes. I have always been fishing for the next 9 footer i said it before i am not in competition with anyone but i will be fishing hard this year.

SharkBait >*)\\\><( is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #2
Cnovel77554
Registered Users-pm+

Cnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCnovel77554 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
great pics,awesome fish,thanks for sharing and releasing
Cnovel77554 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2017, 04:04 PM   #3
MarkU
I'm the songbird of my generation

MarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome! Man you actually get out there and do it! Great action!
MarkU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2017, 07:32 PM   #4
Solodaddio
Registered Users-pm+

Solodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to PirateSolodaddio has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkU View Post
Awesome! Man you actually get out there and do it! Great action!
X2!!!
Solodaddio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017, 07:23 AM   #5
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
You are The Man!
LaddH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017, 07:55 AM   #6
dan_wrider
Welcome Samantha Rose Wrider!

dan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Piratedan_wrider has been promoted to Pirate
Gotta admit, thought you were going swimming around the 6 min mark, lol.
Extremely cool. Thanks for sharing.
dan_wrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2017, 09:37 PM   #7
essayons75
Professional Salesman

essayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirateessayons75 has been promoted to Pirate
Kendall Jones posted your video to Facebook about 3 hours ago. You've hit the big time.

Congrats!!!
essayons75 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2017, 08:58 AM   #8
SharkBait >*)\\\><(
Not All Who Wander Are Lost..

SharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to PirateSharkBait >*)\\\><( has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by essayons75 View Post
Kendall Jones posted your video to Facebook about 3 hours ago. You've hit the big time.

Congrats!!!
i noticed that the video is going viral and what an appropriate video to go viral.
one that shows a true trophy alligator gar getting treated with the utmost respect and going back to her river.
There are some huge changes coming to how gator gar are treated and viewed in Texas. 2017 will be the year alligator gar get the gamefish status they deserve here in Texas
SharkBait >*)\\\><( is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message