All purpose spinning rod - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 06:01 PM   #1
nabsup
Registered Users-pm+

nabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateernabsup has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
All purpose spinning rod

Currently using a Laguna Liquid Medium and Medium light on the boat, one for top waters and bigger sub surface lures and one for plastics. I have been fishing more after work driving into wade spots. Looking for suggestions for a rod that can handle top waters and plastics on a 1/8 jig head to keep in the truck full time for after work wade trips. Any suggestions? Or am I chasing the golden goose? I am not against two rods in the truck, but I would like to be able to fish all lure options on a wade without two rods on me during a wade.
nabsup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2017, 06:15 PM   #2
223AI
Registered Users-pm+

223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate223AI has been promoted to Pirate
Shimano poison Adrena 266ml, but it's pricey. I'd also definitely look at a sarge Wingman, or an H&H Backcountry.
223AI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #3
SKIPJACKSLAYER
Registered Users-pm+

SKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to Pirate
sarge hassle was my favorite spinning rod ive ever owned
SKIPJACKSLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 11:20 AM   #4
ShoalTower
Registered Users-pm+

ShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Depends what ur budget is. I like to use a med action rod for top waters and a light action for plastics. I have a waterloo phantom med ($110) that I use for bait and top waters and have a few lighter set ups for throwing tails. Imo sarge is the best rod u can buy I love mine but they are of course pretty pricey.($350)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
ShoalTower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
Anderson Guide Service
Registered Users-pm+

Anderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to Pirate
I like Falcon Lowriders or Coastal's.
Anderson Guide Service is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 09:27 PM   #6
Blackhammer
Registered Users-pm+

Blackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBlackhammer has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Laguna lt tx wader II or Waterloo ultramag
Blackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #7
TrailChaser
Registered Users-pm+

TrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to Pirate
I've been using a Kastking Sharky II 3000 for a few months and it's holding up great. Only about $40 and waterproof.(which also means sand and dust proof IMO) Probably one of the best "made in china" products I've used.
TrailChaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message