Hey Evans Marine - Power Pole II? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 02:02 PM   #1
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Hey Evans Marine - Power Pole II?

I am looking to get a 8 ft Power Pole 2 for my Baby Cat but I need to be able to get the BC into the garage with 80" clearance. I have a Removable windshield and the grab bar folds over.

The below utube shows the talon fold over option which Frank told me the mounting holes on the PP and Talon are about the same.

Below is the bracket mount utube.

When you do these poles can you use this bracket for the pp2 or does PP make a fold over bracket. Info not the best on their web site.

At one time IIRC you had a deal on PP's inc the install. Any deals going on them now?

Thanks,

Jim
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Why bother with a fold-down bracket? Just lower your Power Pole some before you back into your garage.
irbjd is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2017, 03:48 PM   #3
DenHaire
Registered Users-pm+

DenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
What he said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DenHaire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 07:11 AM   #4
bayourat
Redfish Extraordinaire

bayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Piratebayourat has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbjd View Post
Why bother with a fold-down bracket? Just lower your Power Pole some before you back into your garage.

Maybe his garage isn't deep enough?
bayourat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 07:54 AM   #5
Copano/Aransas
Coastal Bend Fishing

Copano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayourat View Post
Maybe his garage isn't deep enough?

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Copano/Aransas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 10:30 AM   #6
EvansMarine

EvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to PirateEvansMarine has been promoted to Pirate
We do use talon bracket for some pp installs. Just call me, we have deals going on right now
832-544-5248
Bryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
I am looking to get a 8 ft Power Pole 2 for my Baby Cat but I need to be able to get the BC into the garage with 80" clearance. I have a Removable windshield and the grab bar folds over.

The below utube shows the talon fold over option which Frank told me the mounting holes on the PP and Talon are about the same.

Below is the bracket mount utube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDC8zCC95U

When you do these poles can you use this bracket for the pp2 or does PP make a fold over bracket. Info not the best on their web site.

At one time IIRC you had a deal on PP's inc the install. Any deals going on them now?

Thanks,

Jim
Old 02-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #7
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Bryan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am behind at work but will give you a shout in the next few days.

Looking at the install I am guessing it takes about 2hr for people that have done a few to do the job and pulling the home run for the lines thru the pvc 4 inch can be interesting with the other items in the pipe. Last time I made a home run pull for the new Garmin td I pulled two spare lines for the next pull.

About how long do you need the boat for?

Thanks again. Jim
Old 02-15-2017, 08:11 PM   #8
kenny
Registered Users-pm+

kenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Pirate
Bryan,
You should know that JimD is tighter than dick's hat band!
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2017, 11:02 PM   #9
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
I think Bryan's pretty quick.. and he uses a stealth cam to see up the riggin tube.
troutsupport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2017, 01:55 PM   #10
JimD
JimD

Kenny, I am almost as old and tight as you are.
NO really I am about as tight by not really "that" old.

Still tearing them up over in West Bay JB area? Jim