Wild Hogs For Sale - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Registered Users-pm+

ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)ksctp00 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Cheers Wild Hogs For Sale

we have an extreme wild hog problem and have had to began trapping. they are terrorizing or farm land. it is costing us quite a bit of money to build traps and with corn costs being at an all time high we figured there is somebody out there buying wild hogs dead or alive. we currently have 1 sow weighing around 130 and three piglets 20-30 lbs and a 130 llb boar hog that we trapped and kept alive. if anyone would like to buy these pigs or know anybody that does please PM me or repost with the info.

thanks
Old 01-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Registered Users-pm+

SURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to PirateSURF Buster has been promoted to Pirate
I really dont think there is a market to sell wild hogs. You may be able to pay someone to kill them for you or I am sure there would be plenty of volunteers to remove them from your land for free.
Just my thoughts.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:39 PM
NSA Logistics

Hotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to Pirate
Where do you live? I'll kill them for free. I'll use a bow if you don't want guns on the property.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Registered Users-pm+

RLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to PirateRLwhaler has been promoted to Pirate
LOL!!I'll clean em,my smoker is on stanby...just need to get A recipe from Mr.Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Where do you live? I'll kill them for free. I'll use a bow if you don't want guns on the property.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered Users-pm+

bassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Piratebassmaster2004 has been promoted to Pirate
Where do u live. I know we trap alot in huntsville and sell to a guy in dime box anything over 200 lbs 70 cents a pound anything weighing 150-200 i think 50 cents and so on down. we caught about 12 hogs one days and made that trip and we had good beer money for the month. i am not sure what is phone number is but i know he buys year around. there is a big market for them russian boar or cross hogs in china.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned

sabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Pirate
how much do you want for them and how dar are you from beaumont,tx?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Banned

sabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Piratesabine lake hustler has been promoted to Pirate
dar= "far" pm me.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Registered Users-pm+

predator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Huh?
Old 01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Registered Users-pm+

predator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosunpredator22 has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Sorry hit reply to fast. You cant transport those pigs unless you have them tested. Live wild ferals must be tested.

Unless you are one of the two companies in Texas thats sells them to the european suckers who actually eat them as wild boar meat then there is no market for them.

Just shoot em'.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Banned

jc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Piratejc has been promoted to Pirate
where are you and how many of the little ones are left?