Has anyone heard of this JP Griffon Memorial Fishing Tournament - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 04-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered Users-pm+

hooper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Has anyone heard of this JP Griffon Memorial Fishing Tournament

Can't find a website or anything. Please help.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered Users-pm+

conk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Riggerconk has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Hooper, it is a benefit tournament in PM every year the weekend after Mothers Day. Great time.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Registered Users-pm+

SpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to Pirate
It has been around for many years. It is a good tourney for a good cause. Good Luck.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Registered Users-pm+

wadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosunwadehedtke has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
great time and great cause. i have fished it the last five or six years and it is invite only. lots more traffic around now with the shallow sport tourny out of port isabel on the same weekend.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered Users-pm+

hooper is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I wasasked by my buddies to join them this year. I was hoping they had a web site or something.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Get off the shed!!

marshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Piratemarshmadness has been promoted to Pirate
Ha I actually one the JP Griffon scholarship from Friendswood High school in 2000. The Griffons are good people and their scholarship helped me tremendously.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Keep on Keeping on....

stew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
won you mean. lol just playing, good to hear it goes to good causes
Old 05-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Registered Users-pm+

BuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to PirateBuckAgs has been promoted to Pirate
JpGRIFFON

Best Week of the year! The Griffon tourney is the BEST anywhere on the coast. Last few years, there were some slabs brought to the docks.check it out
Old 05-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Get Off My Bay!

deke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Piratedeke has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadehedtke View Post
great time and great cause. i have fished it the last five or six years and it is invite only. lots more traffic around now with the shallow sport tourny out of port isabel on the same weekend.
It is going to be a zoo! If you don't have to go south out of port, don't.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Registered Users-pm+

rattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Piraterattler has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadehedtke View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deke View Post
It is going to be a zoo! If you don't have to go south out of port, don't.
I actually think that Shallow Sport moved their event a week later this year. According to their website it is the 21 and 22nd of May.

Oh, and yes the Griffon is a great tournament. Unfortunately I will not be able to fish this year due to some health issues but I might venture down Sat. for the weigh-in and festivities.

>E