Jpegs of snakes on rigs - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 02-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Bird Flu Eradication Team

deebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Pirate
Jpegs of snakes on rigs

for those of you who couldnt open the .pps of the snkes, here they are
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Bird Flu Eradication Team

deebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Piratedeebo has been promoted to Pirate
more

more...
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered Users-pm+

reel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Pirate
that water doesn't look clear enough to be offshore. so many snakes and so big, that just aint right.
michelle
Old 02-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Registered Users-pm+

MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)MouletteRouge is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Having a degree in Geology, I figured I might one day give working on a rig a try...This might change my mind...That's what they call a "Stump Tail" in my neck of the woods...geez...Those are big...
Old 02-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Registered Users-pm+

SunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSunRay has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Where is this rig? Near shore LA - off the Atchafalaya Delta?

Water snakes or cotton mouths?

Ray
Old 02-17-2005, 10:33 AM
aka Salty Nacho

NaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to PirateNaClH2O has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRay
Water snakes or cotton mouths?
Ray
Those are definitely water moccasins (aka cotton mouth). There's no mistaking that head.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Argo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to PirateArgo has been promoted to Pirate
yeah, the underside of their heads light up real good with a spot light right before you blast them.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Southshore Marine Svcs. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Southshore Marine Svcs. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Southshore Marine Svcs. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Southshore Marine Svcs. is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Snakes

Definitely water moccassins! Those things are all over when it gets warm down here.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Aunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieAunt Joyce has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
We have those nasties ....

living around most of our canals here in South Florida.

One time when I was fishing for bait with tiny hooks in a canal a block away from us the only thing I caught was, I thought, an eel. It had swallowed my hook and was hanging at the end of my line.

I dropped it in a bucket, cut the line, and carried the bucket home.

Fortunately our next door neighbor came over to see what it was. He jumped back "Joyce! That's a Water Mocassin, that aint no eel!

He killed it with a machete.

As for me, I've never gone near the canals down here since. If they don't have Water Mocassins they're likely to have Aligators or red and yellow kill a fellow Coral snakes.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:57 AM

Texxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to Pirate
where were these pics taken. As the resident board herpetologist. Yep, there Water Moccasins. Must be from a bayrig in LA right. Id like to know where, because some of the pics look as if they are pretty large.

Tight lines

Thomas