John Dearman - The Badlands - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 01-26-2008, 07:12 AM   #31
FlatoutFishin
Spout ain't catchin any!

FlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMaryP
You can't go wrong doing business with Luis at Friendswood Frame and Gallery. Not only does he have the most sought after saltwater prints, but he has a real talent for selecting the right frames and mattes to compliment the print.
He also had a better price on the two pictures in question here, and they were framed. His selection's at the boat show are always some of the best for sure.
FlatoutFishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2008, 10:16 AM   #32
fisherman101
Registered Users-pm+

fisherman101 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Hey you are right about his framing talents, but did he show you his fishing photos on his i-pod at the boat show - he catches and releases trout in the 30" range. Good at a lot of things I guess!
fisherman101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #33
KMaryP
Registered Users-pm+

KMaryP has disabled reputation
We were at his shop last night talking art and fishing. We collect the TPWD saltwater stamp prints and he always does an outstanding job on the framing. He was just leaving when we got there, but he stopped, took off his coat, and spent the next 30 minutes helping us select the right mattes and frames for each print. It's seldom that you find personal service like that these days. Just a word of warning though: be careful when you go in there because it's easy to walk out with a lot more than you'd planned on buying.
KMaryP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #34
birdnester
Big Overgrown Galoot

birdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Piratebirdnester has been promoted to Pirate
I got a picture of "Estes Flats" by John Dearman...says 242/600

It's not listed on any of the posted web sites for his prints...how would ya find out what it's worth?.......oh..and no way am i sellin this
Attached Images

birdnester is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #35
fishnlab
Registered Users-pm+

fishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Pirate
Cool thread. I have a few stamp prints in my office and one of them is a Dearman. Don't think they are worth anything, as I see them pretty often.
1990 TPWD Saltwater stamp and print 1527/2100
I have a 1987 and 1988 stamp prints with the same series number.
Any idea?
fishnlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #36
GoingCoastal
The Duck of Death

GoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieGoingCoastal has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie

It's not listed on any of the posted web sites for his prints...how would ya find out what it's worth?.......oh..and no way am i sellin this

Thats a new one for me Birdnester. Havent seen it before . Nice.

Dave
GoingCoastal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #37
fishnlab
Registered Users-pm+

fishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Piratefishnlab has been promoted to Pirate
Cool print birdnester.

See, Dave, I knew you were not the only one that fished in those white shorts!
fishnlab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 PM   #38
Wolf6151
Registered Users-pm+

Wolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to PirateWolf6151 has been promoted to Pirate
Question? Do you guys that buy Dearmans work, buy the Original Art, Giclee prints, or Limited Edition Prints? I've been looking at his stuff for a while now and want to get several of them.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #39
FlatoutFishin
Spout ain't catchin any!

FlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingCoastal

Thats a new one for me Birdnester. Havent seen it before . Nice.

Dave
I've never seen it either and can't find it on the i-net. Guess I'll call Luis tomorrow! I like it though, and fishnlab, Dave usually fishes in pink shorts unless he's fishing with Angel, then he(Angel) get's to wear em.
FlatoutFishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message