Grilled Jalapenos - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-16-2017, 03:27 PM   #31
Haute Pursuit
Order the Ring!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Japs stuffed with spicy boudain and pepperjack cheese about to hit the grill.
Attached Images

Haute Pursuit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2017, 04:20 PM   #32
the hook
Registered Users-pm+

the hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Piratethe hook has been promoted to Pirate
ABTs....Atomic Buffalo Turds....I use a whole jalepino(biggest I can get) cut in half with a mix of cream cheese, garlic, paprika, chile pwd etc...really what YOU like...Then a Little Smokie on the top of a half....Put back together and wrap with a whole strip of bacon....I precook the peppers till half done as the bacon will crisp before that if fresh/uncooked pepper...Love em....
Attached Images

the hook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2017, 04:35 PM   #33
Haute Pursuit
Order the Ring!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by the hook View Post
ABTs....Atomic Buffalo Turds....I use a whole jalepino(biggest I can get) cut in half with a mix of cream cheese, garlic, paprika, chile pwd etc...really what YOU like...Then a Little Smokie on the top of a half....Put back together and wrap with a whole strip of bacon....I precook the peppers till half done as the bacon will crisp before that if fresh/uncooked pepper...Love em....
Looks good!
Haute Pursuit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2017, 04:53 PM   #34
dbarham
manvel mob

dbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Pirate
dbarham is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #35
Retired
Fishing again?

Retired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to PirateRetired has been promoted to Pirate
I use the onion/garlic flavored cream cheese, and cut a slice of good smoked sausage or andoullie in half for the stuffing. Also, thinner bacon seems to work better, usually use Oscar Meyer center cut and a soaked wooden toothpick to hold it all together. Medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the size of the japs.
Retired is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #36
sotexhookset
I love beer....

sotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Pirate
Always good. I made a few dove poppers last night at my buddies place while they were cleaning pigs. Five of us pretty much ate them all.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  132.1 KB
sotexhookset is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message