2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

North west CCA meeting with ChickenBoy

1K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  chickenboy 
#1 ·
I asked if this was members only and the boss said no that I could bring a friend or two.

I see a lot of guys post on the board about finding guys to fish with in their area here is a good way to meet people and make friends.

And the big plus is Chicken Boy should be in rare form and sharing a lot of tricks and tips.

SO if you are interested come by and eat, meet other local fishermen, and sign up for the CCA tournament at the same time.

We've got the Fish at the Member Appreciation Fish Fry Tuesday, April 4 at 6:00pm! All the fixin’s will be provided, so everyone come hungry!

Our guest speaker is none other than Chicken Boy with Chicken Boy Lures. Do yourself a favor and come and enjoy a very lively and entertaining evening with this speaker. The Fish Fry will be held as usual at Houston Distributing, 100 High Life Drive off Cutten Road in the Stein Room, starting at 6:00 pm.

#17 ·
It was a fun night. Joe was in rare form as usual and did a great presentation.
He does have some really nice new baits and a lot of information and BS to share.
If you see him out at one of the area CCA meetings or anywhere else try to make his presentation. You will have a good time.

He kept trying to give away some of his new line of fishing underwear in both men and women's. His top prize was his new used only that day still wet speedo underwear along with different items inc baits, corks and custom CB jig heads.

He was talking about the new white Chickenboy underwear. I am guessing that he may be having production problems in that the prototypes are developing brown streaks after a day or two of wear.

I won the rubber chicken but could not how to get the buttjuice out of it. Fig that Joe must have already rung the chicken's neck and used it all up.

Fun time, great speaker, good food and lots of beer choices between lite, ds, and shiner bock and a free hat if you signed up for the Star tournament.

There were a lot of good but very loud people having cold beer and telling fishing stories.

#18 ·
It was a fun night. Joe was in rare form as usual and did a great presentation.
He does have some really nice new baits and a lot of information and BS to share.
If you see him out at one of the area CCA meetings or anywhere else try to make his presentation. You will have a good time.

He kept trying to give away some of his new line of fishing underwear in both men and women's. His top prize was his new used only that day still wet speedo underwear along with different items inc baits, corks and custom CB jig heads.

He was talking about the new white Chickenboy underwear. I am guessing that he may be having production problems in that the prototypes are developing brown streaks after a day or two of wear.

I won the rubber chicken but could not how to get the buttjuice out of it. Fig that Joe must have already rung the chicken's neck and used it all up.

Fun time, great speaker, good food and lots of beer choices between lite, ds, and shiner bock and a free hat if you signed up for the Star tournament.

There were a lot of good but very loud people having cold beer and telling fishing stories.
Very well written post.

I was hoping to attend with my daughter but not knowing the cost, since it wasn't anywhere, decided not to go. Oh well, guess NW CCA has all the members they need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.