Stunt Grunt lures - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 01-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Registered Users-pm+

yak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Just got my stunt grunts and they do look a lot like the old Bingos. Now I just need to sneak away from work and put them to good use.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:19 PM
MHX Pro Staff

fishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Piratefishin styx has been promoted to Pirate
I'm pretty sure Storm makes alure that is very similar to the Corky's. They might be cheaper for you boys complaining about $8.00 lures.
You'll pay $49.00 for 2 songs but not $8.00 for a lure you have confidence in.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered Users-pm+

D.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to Pirate
Saw the tags for the corkys at the academy in pearland today but they didnt have any up yet and there $7.99 a piece!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:46 PM

TKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to PirateTKoenig has been promoted to Pirate
i have about 6 stuntgrunts, and i use them as much as i use a corky... basically its like a corky floater that glides side to side when you twitch it, then just let it float back to the top... deadly in backlakes!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Registered Users-pm+

yak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Riggeryak07 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKoenig View Post
i have about 6 stuntgrunts, and i use them as much as i use a corky... basically its like a corky floater that glides side to side when you twitch it, then just let it float back to the top... deadly in backlakes!
Thanks for the heads up. I have a couple of back lakes that I may have to go give a try. I also ran across Jamail bait company. They make a corky type lure for 5 bucks. Called the "A Bomb" I think. He will make custom paint schemes for no extra charge. I have a few chart. back with gold glitter sides coming.