Crawfish boiler.................... - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Registered Users-pm+

willt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Pirate
Crawfish boiler....................

http://www.southeasttexas.com/classi...0&type=general

My buddy just told me about these.Real nice set up.I know the pot and basket deal is cheaper but dang thats nice.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Yamaha Pro Staph Infection

Blk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to PirateBlk Jck 224 has been promoted to Pirate
That is nice, but I never cook that much at one time to justify it. I usually cook 5-10 lbs per batch as people are ready to eat so the bugs will always be hot. It would be great for big parties.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Sic Em

Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Bay Bear is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Cheers

Doesn't get any sweeter than that. **** nice, until you have to pay. Then it better be used often to justify.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Looks nice but too big...
Old 02-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Registered Users-pm+

willt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Piratewillt has been promoted to Pirate
Yeah i hear ya!! I do maybe 2-3 big boils a year. 100-200 lbs each party and that is even hard to justify paying that kind of money for.It didn't say how much you could do in that one,but the other one for sale says it will do 40-44 lbs in one go.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Banned

TYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to PirateTYRA has been promoted to Pirate
Check out bluebugboilers.com....just as effective and a heck of a lot cheaper....
Old 02-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Ruthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to PirateRuthless53 has been promoted to Pirate
http://www.bluebugboilers.com/index.html

Check these out...I ordered one for my dad last year for fathers day (knowing i can use it anytime i want) and it is awesome!!!!!! I got the 45lber and it will go from room temp to boiling in 8 min!! So easy and simple to use and clean. Think it ran me about $750 total but there is a 30lber and a 60lber as well. It will be in our family a long time, stainless steel and built VERY well!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Every man dies not every man truly lives

flashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirateflashlight has been promoted to Pirate
That would cook up some bugs in a hurry!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered Users-pm+

That's more in my price range for sure.Thankx guys.I have been wanting to upgrade for awhile. Thought the only upgrade would be a bigger burner and pot.The time it takes to get to temp up with what i have now takes awhile.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:24 PM
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby

Fishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to Pirate
spices

Too big of a system and your spice costs rise dramatically also.
But SWEET rig.