Little Peach House, Sargent Texas - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
swifty

Location: Texas Hill Country but leave a piece of my heart in Rockport everytime I visit...
swifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirate
Little Peach House, Sargent Texas

Any of you 2Coolers stayed there before? Sent a few emails to the owner\manager with no response but sure looks like a nice place to take the family.

Thanks
Old 10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Living Life for a Living....

patwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Pirate
Which one? Location?
Old 10-10-2012, 09:08 AM
swifty

Location: Texas Hill Country but leave a piece of my heart in Rockport everytime I visit...
swifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirateswifty has been promoted to Pirate
This one....http://www.littlepeachhouse.com/
Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm in trouble.......again.

shaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirateshaggydog has been promoted to Pirate
We are headed to Rockport Sunday. After my visit to Sargent last month, I really wish that is where we were going. If you are going to Sargent, have fun. I am sure you will catch fish. Give us a report when you return. Be safe.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:27 AM
swifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydog View Post
We are headed to Rockport Sunday. After my visit to Sargent last month, I really wish that is where we were going. If you are going to Sargent, have fun. I am sure you will catch fish. Give us a report when you return. Be safe.
Thanks Shaggy! Wish I was going sooner but probably won't be heading down until my sons birthday in January. That house looks like a neat setup.

Y'all have fun and be safe in Rockport. I'm a little jealous! Hope y'all catch some big'uns.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Watch your top knot.

chapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Piratechapman53559 has been promoted to Pirate
I've stayed at "Just Peachy". It is an A frame on the north east corner of the swing bridge. It was plenty of room for 2 couples. I don't know if it is the same place you are referring to.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:37 AM
swifty

Spoke with their management company - Full Stringer Realty and we're all set for January.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Living Life for a Living....

patwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Piratepatwilson has been promoted to Pirate
It's a nice place but if you plan on taking a boat be careful in that canal, it's very shallow. Good fishing back there with a yak...
Old 10-10-2012, 10:53 AM
swifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by patwilson View Post
It's a nice place but if you plan on taking a boat be careful in that canal, it's very shallow. Good fishing back there with a yak...

Thanks Pat! Kind of figured it was shallow so might just brings the yaks.