2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Free guided fishing trip/tutoring trip by Bruce's Tutoring Service's

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  kenbds 
#1 ·
Just wanna say Thanks!! to everyone involved with helping putting Lake Somerville back on hybrid stripers stocking list. And to make sure that all their efforts will not be wasted and to continue sending a message to Inland Fisheries. Every year I would like to start a Hybrid Awarness Amateur Fishing Tourney. This year Tourney will be held on Fathers Day weekend on Lake Somerville. There is no losers. All participants are potential winner.
This year prizes is three 1st,2nd,and 3rd place free full day guided/tutoring fishing trip value at $450 EACH but the skills you learn will last you a life time. Next year I will include a litlle cash just to really push this tourny forward. We will still do a wieght in but like I said there are no losers. All participants will recieve a raffle ticket and a draw for the winner will be drawn. There are just a few safety rules and regulation to be announced later. Just show up sign the registration and liability released form,receive a raffle ticket and go fishing. Bank fisherman are also very welcome to join in. No boat needed if you don't have one.

Lets see how many hybrids we can round up.You can choose to take home your hybrids or CPR and share your pictures with the forums.

__We will also have a little white bass heaviest fish pot luck wager between participants Just for fun. Pot luck is $10 per person.____________________

See less See more
#3 ·
Here's my promise to the winners. I promise you once you take a learning trip with me you will learn the skills to find and locate fish with extreme precisions. There will be no more guessing. You can even choose from multiple schools of fish in one area which schools is larger that you wish to catch and many other details that is not mention here. Nothing to loose guys but a lot of to gain.

#5 ·
Wish I have a million bucks then you'll get your HDS and I pilot. But for now it's that's all I can offer. Anyway it's good chance to meet some good peoples,fish a different lake,a change in scenery. You can always sell the trip to someone else that needs the tutoring. I will honor that decision.But from my personal experience I once said the same thing that I know plenty. EAT my words. Still learning something new every once in a while from others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.