2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Official www.chickenboylures.com announcement thread.

8K views 53 replies 36 participants last post by  Brandon979 
#1 ·
Good evening, at www.chickenboylures.com we only do one thing. We make quality soft plastic lures and name them after chickens.

First tonight we need some music. Please pay close attention to my cameo performance.

#32 ·
GRRRRR.. I just placed and order monday for my FIL. Wish I would have waited so I could add these to our collection!!! I introduced him to chickenboy lures last weekend for the first time and lets just say after our two days of fishing he was hooked. He asked if next time I come down to buy him 4 packs because the two he had wasnt enough.

#43 ·
If I put my order in can you throw them at us one of these morning or evenings. I'm the new scooter on your bayou! I'm finding my self throw a C.B. of some flavor everyday.Also we insert glass rattles in alot of soft plastics any way you can mold a lure with one already in it? Thanks ~Chad

#48 ·
I agree they are a large Jigheads and they can do work well with the Larger style soft plastics but for the cost of glass bead inserts are worth the savings. I think they are great jig heads but after a redfish gets a hold of it it tends to crack the rattle. I have never made plastic lures and don't know if it is possible but that click sometimes makes a big difference between catching or not
Sorry to bomb your forum with this topic ill repost it to another board when I get off the water

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.