2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

What kind of light

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  shaggydog 
#1 ·
should I use for indoors. I am about to get back into selling on ebay, and want to know what kind of light I need. I want to get out as cheaply as possible. In the past I used a chrome, flexible 3 way floor lamp that I got at a garage sale, and it worked quite well. Unfortunately I gave it to someone and it is now gone. Thanks for suggestions.

#3 ·
I use a speedlight (strobe) that mounts to my camera, only I place it off to the side about 45 degrees in front of the object connected by cable to my camera. I put a silver reflector panel off to the side of the subject at 90 degrees to bounce light to the far side and fill in the shadows. This gives you a bit of shadowline on one side of the object to add some depth to the image

#4 ·
I use a speedlight (strobe) that mounts to my camera, only I place it off to the side about 45 degrees in front of the object connected by cable to my camera. I put a silver reflector panel off to the side of the subject at 90 degrees to bounce light to the far side and fill in the shadows. This gives you a bit of shadowline on one side of the object to add some depth to the image
Looks plenty good enough for eBay ads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.