2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

NEW Jackfin Lures. You got to check these Awesome lures out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  J.R 
#1 ·
o check these Awesome lures out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Striker Offshore Tackle is proud to announce we have become distributors of Jack Fin Lures. First order will arrive by the end of January 2017. Limited supply only. Don't miss out on the most detailed baits on the market.
Pelagus 165-S is a sinking stick-bait specifically designed for Tuna fishing.
Its particular action makes it excellent for frenzy fishing both in the presence of apathetic Tunas hunting small herds of forage. During sinking phase, his "wobbling" action is able to take the attention of tuna from considerable distance. Thanks to its versatility, Pelagus lends itself to multiple retrieve actions and its aerodynamics ensures great casting performances.
Will be availble for pre order on 01/01/17 @ www.strikertackle.com Price $50.00
1st round will include the "Blue Mackerel" "Green Mackerel W/ Blood" & "Purple Tuna"

One of the features that will make you appreciate this floating stick-bait is the simplicity with which you can do the subwalk-action with the classic "long jerking action" of the rod.
The pectoral fins enhance the flashing of the lure, a peculiarity that combined with the bubble tunnel trail produced by the surface action, are able to attract predators from great distance.
Argo 75 is designed for heavy fishing: it has 1,8 mm stainless steel through wire inside and it's protected by several layers of extra-strong glossy finish, making the coloration more resistant against toothy fish.
Will be availble for pre order on 01/01/17 @ www.strikertackle.com Price $60.00
1st round will include the "Green Mackerel W/ Blood" "The Mullet" & "Flying Fish"

****Also we can special order any lure made by www.jackfin.it *************

Check these videos out.

Attachments

See less See more
2 7
#2 ·
I just wanted update everyone on these Jackfin Lures. They shipped last week and will be arriving sometime this week. I want to thank everyone who pre-ordered these lures for your business and patience.

We only have a few lures left available for purchase in this initial order. Here is the list of lures that are still available.

Jack Fin Pelagus 165-S

Green Mackerel with Blood Effects: 4 lures left
Purple Tuna: 2 Lures

Jackfin Argo 75

Flying Fish: 4 lures left
Mullet: 1 lure left

In our next order will be expanding our Jackfin lineup with more colors.

#3 ·
Our Jackfin lures have arrived and all pre-orders have been shipped. We still have a few lures in stock ready to ship today.

Jack Fin Pelagus 165-S

Green Mackerel with Blood Effects: 3 lures left
Purple Tuna: 2 Lures

Jackfin Argo 75

Flying Fish: 2 lures left

Attachments

#4 ·
We are now taking pre-orders for our next batch of Jackfin Lures. We have added 2 new colors to our Jack Fin Pelagus 165-S (Dorado) and Argo 180 (Purple Tuna). We have also added 2 new Jackfin Lures to our lineup the Stylo 210 and Pelagus 165-F.

I want to let everyone know that we provide free hardware (Treble Hooks and Split-Rings) with these lures. Free Shipping is also included with any orders over $75.00.

To Purchase please visit www.strikertackle.com to purchase

Check the videos out on the new models

Attachments

#11 ·
How do you make the connection between the leader and the lure? Do you tie the leader directly to the eye of the lure? I bought some jigs recently and it was suggested to me to tie a ball bearing swivel to my leader and then use a split ring between the swivel and the lure. I like it because it is just as easy to swap lures by opening the split ring as it is to tie a new knot.

It is just a new technique to me so I am interested in opinions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.