2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Ever seen one of these??

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  bzrk180 
#1 ·
Went to visit some friends today and meet their new family member...Here is a video of her! Isnt she cool!!?? Her name is Jane (Like Tarzan and Jane)

#6 ·
Its a Cukaburra (sp?) bird....He is in the kingfisher family and is from Australia....Bad boy eats mice! And oddly enough, the chanting she does isnt near as annoying as a large "squaking" type bird, but they are building an outside cage for her. LOL!!!

#10 ·
Those suckers are thick around Perth and i fully disagree with them not being annoying. They are kinda cool the first few times that you hear them but after a week of those suckers going off at the crack of dawn while you are on vacation and you just want to kill them all.

#13 ·
Yeah, I never said it wouldnt get annoying, but its not as bad as a McCaw or a Cockatoo type of squaking....But she does start every morning (as they explain it) at 6:37am, exactly....LOL!!

Jre are a few more short clips of her... She is a very cool bird and has a real prehistoric look to her eyes.

And this is his pride and joy... He is about 8 feet long and probably weighs close to 400-500 lbs....He is a BEAST!! And pretty creepy!!

Attachments

#14 ·
Looks like I will be feeding and caring for these critters here in a few weeks...Will try to get some pics of them eating.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.