Lavaca River Report ? - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 01-10-2017, 09:32 AM   #21
BertS
Ice tea and beans

BertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to PirateBertS has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&C View Post
Met a grey eyed fellow at the Frayles ramp back in the mid 80's that gives me the creeps to this day. Looked just like Charles Manson. He was fishing off the bank....
big moustache, and scraggly unshaved face?
BertS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #22
B&C
Registered Users-pm+

B&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertS View Post
big moustache, and scraggly unshaved face?
5'8"ish, scraggly beard, skinny and wild grey eyes is what I remember most. He looked like Manson.

He came up to us and asked a few bizarre questions while we were unloading the boat.

When I parked the truck and trailer, I reached across the seat to lock the passenger door and the keys flew out of my hand. I thought they went out the rolled down window. I tore up all of the grass looking for them outside the truck. It turns out they fell down into the body of the cab through a small opening in the frame of the cab on the inside. It took a couple of hours to figure this out. The guy kept slipping up behind me unannounced and stood there watching. It was really odd....

When we got back to the ramp from fishing he was gone and no issues with our property.
B&C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #23
THE ORIGINAL CORKY
Registered Users-pm+

THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)THE ORIGINAL CORKY is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&C View Post
5'8"ish, scraggly beard, skinny and wild grey eyes is what I remember most. He looked like Manson.

He came up to us and asked a few bizarre questions while we were unloading the boat.

When I parked the truck and trailer, I reached across the seat to lock the passenger door and the keys flew out of my hand. I thought they went out the rolled down window. I tore up all of the grass looking for them outside the truck. It turns out they fell down into the body of the cab through a small opening in the frame of the cab on the inside. It took a couple of hours to figure this out. The guy kept slipping up behind me unannounced and stood there watching. It was really odd....

When we got back to the ramp from fishing he was gone and no issues with our property.

$100 that freak was from Ganado or Edna...as all the county's freaks reside in one of those two towns. Fishing died in the river years ago. Very hit or miss the past 15-20 years. I suggest everyone return back to POC and let her heal up.

THE ORIGINAL CORKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2017, 02:19 PM   #24
B&C
Registered Users-pm+

B&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ORIGINAL CORKY View Post
$100 that freak was from Ganado or Edna...as all the county's freaks reside in one of those two towns. Fishing died in the river years ago. Very hit or miss the past 15-20 years. I suggest everyone return back to POC and let her heal up.

My money is on Lolita or Vanderbilt! LOL
B&C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2017, 12:53 PM   #25
JMAKO
Time to PUSH BACK

JMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to PirateJMAKO has been promoted to Pirate
Sometimes they target you guys that are fun to eff with! lol
JMAKO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2017, 03:56 PM   #26
Taylors545
Registered Users-pm+

Taylors545 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Trolled the Lavaca back early January and did pretty good. Went back a couple of weeks ago and water is very fresh. We got skunked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taylors545 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message