Lavaca River Report ? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 01-08-2017, 09:58 AM   #11
seadave
Registered Users-pm+

seadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Used to be a real gem..... now overfished.
seadave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #12
seadave
Registered Users-pm+

seadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosunseadave has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&C View Post
It's not the same as it used to be. The POC etiquette has made its way to the river. It's not just the locals anymore....

X3!!!!

Even worse sometimes!
Old 01-08-2017, 08:23 PM   #13
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
I bet there was a parking lot full of boat trailers under the 616 bridge today.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2017, 09:53 PM   #14
Pintabo
Registered Users-pm+

Pintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to Pirate
When someone new asks you about it, just send them to the old Frel's boat ramp we used to use. Maybe they won't come back.
Pintabo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2017, 10:01 PM   #15
seadave
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintabo View Post
When someone new asks you about it, just send them to the old Frel's boat ramp we used to use. Maybe they won't come back.

LMAO..... now i Know your a local!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:03 PM   #16
Pintabo
Registered Users-pm+

Pintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to PiratePintabo has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadave View Post
LMAO..... now i Know your a local!

Dad grew up in Vanderbilt, so I have spent a lot of time down there. My college roommate was from there as well. I live in Katy and drive down a lot.
Pintabo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #17
T-Roy
Registered Users-pm+

T-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to PirateT-Roy has been promoted to Pirate
I have good memorizes of the Lavaca River. Grew up fishing it on COOLLDDDD Days. Took my college room mate there once in about 1995. We pulled up on a shoreline in a HEAVY Fog. He was jawing about where the heck I brought him to fish. I believe it was the tune to I don't want to catfish. About 5 minutes into the drift I flipped an 18" trout in the boat. 25 yards later he did the same. About 10 yards farther down the shoreline, he dropped anchor and the next move was to the boat ramp with two limits of Trout. He answered his own question.
T-Roy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #18
SolarScreenGuy

SolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to Pirate
Needs to get really cold for an extended period (at least 2-3 days) to drive the fish to the winter holes like various rivers, Offats Bayou, etc. This latest weather would have me drifting out in front of Greens cut on WGB. Soft mud, and shell pads scattered throughout in fairly deep water between the ICW and the old ICW. Have done well there in the past under similar conditions. Good luck!
www.solarscreenguys.com
SolarScreenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #19
B&C
Registered Users-pm+

B&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to Pirate
Met a grey eyed fellow at the Frayles ramp back in the mid 80's that gives me the creeps to this day. Looked just like Charles Manson. He was fishing off the bank....
B&C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2017, 08:34 PM   #20
oakforestmx
Registered Users-pm+

oakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirateoakforestmx has been promoted to Pirate
Not that many boats when we got there at 1:30 yesterday , found several nice reds and one oversize throwing vudu shrimp. The trout we could not find, we only caught one.
oakforestmx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message